Thread: I need a little help...

Default I need a little help...

I'm a 19 yo Ab/Dl. I've been into diapers for pretty much the last 10 years, mostly off and on until i got into college.

After i moved into my dorm and was settled I was contacted by a guy wanting to be my daddy. I decided to give it a shot and we really connected, he was kind and sincere in everything.

However, today i was browsing some ab sites (abdldaddy.com) and i came across a comment left by my daddy i think. It said he was a 18 yo baby looking for a daddy, and he included his email, the same one i communicate with him through.

Now the problem is, he told me he was 21. So, needless to say i'm freaking out a little because i think he may be lying to me and leading me on. Anybody have any advice on how to handle this situation?

Never agree to meet anyone until after you see them on webcam or some form of live action period. Honnestly, the fact you agreed to meet him before seeing what he looks like is shocking, dont you have standards for your partners?(no offence) I mean he could be butt ass ugly too, now if everything meets up possibly your daddy is a switcher too.

tbmoney

If you are ever in a situation that you dont feel comfortable with, you should back out, it isnt right for you to have to be in fear because of what somebody else does. If I were you, I would back out because it seems a bit to sketchy for my likings....there are other moms and dads out in the sea, dont let this person put you in fear

@Chiharu: We havent' met at all. just text and email so far. he lives almost 2000 miles away so no i've never met him, he was always nice and everything. but something just seemed off about him.

@tbmoney: ur right. i think that 's exactly what i'm going to do. I have a little brother to think about and i don't want him in harms way. (he lives about 5 hours away).

Exactly, something isn't right. So backing off is probably the best thing you can do.

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by thelvyn1991 View Post
    @Chiharu: We havent' met at all. just text and email so far. he lives almost 2000 miles away so no i've never met him, he was always nice and everything. but something just seemed off about him.

@tbmoney: ur right. i think that 's exactly what i'm going to do. I have a little brother to think about and i don't want him in harms way. (he lives about 5 hours away).
    good choice....i hope everything works out you...its good that you are looking out for your brother....Good luck to u!

The best thing to take away from this is to be a little more wary when dealing with people on the internet.

I know we are all very friendly here and I'm certain many long lasting friendships have begun from this site. But the internet is just a mirror of the world we live in and sometimes people will distort reality to try and get what they want. All we can do is treat each situation with caution and make sure that everything feels right before moving on to the next step in communication.

There are some possible logical explanations for accidental age discrepancies; however, I cannot come up with a possible logical reason for how someone can lose 3 years of age. I imagine he did not change his "age" for a good reason, so find some excuse to end the relationship. Block him on any IM clients you have and block him from sending you emails (If you can't do that, send his emails to spam.) This guy could be dangerous, for all you know.

Also, if you know or think he is a member here, post a thread in the request forum with his username here and a link to where he stated a different age, so the mods can ban him for lying about age.