Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *B for a day???

tbmoney

Default *B for a day???

Hey Diaper Lovers out there, I know you guys are not into the whole TB/AB scene, but how about you guys go up for the challenge and be a *B for a day...ok not literally for a day but during that time of privacy where you can be a *B....you dont HAVE to do it, but cmon, give it a try, you may like it, give it a try and write on this thread if you enjoyed being a *B for a while. If you like it than you have something to expand on and if you dont, you will NEVER have to do it again. The challenge starts now, lets see who can do it....GO! GOO! GOOO!!!

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    What is a *B?
    *B is AB or TB...there are teens on this site so i wanted to seperate the 2

How / What are we supposed to do if we're being A/TB for a day?

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    How / What are we supposed to do if we're being A/TB for a day?
    You could drink out of a bottle, suck a paci, watch some cartoons, play with some toys, eat or play like a baby/toddler...that kind of stuff

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Well I did this challenge earlier this year. ^^ Was fun!
    Hehe dragnstick!!! I see you are now AB hehehehe u found something else thats a part of u...u explored!!!!

I joined this site very polarized towards the DL side of things however I have come almost full circle to be polarized towards the *B side now. I was originally repulsed because of some of the things that I had seen that didn't look right but after trying some of it like sucking on a paci and having a teddy again I found that it was far more comforting than say masturbating in a diaper.

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I joined this site very polarized towards the DL side of things however I have come almost full circle to be polarized towards the *B side now. I was originally repulsed because of some of the things that I had seen that didn't look right but after trying some of it like sucking on a paci and having a teddy again I found that it was far more comforting than say masturbating in a diaper.
    Nice Kwis, U never know untill u try...its a calming and comforting thing...im an AB...not really a diaper lover...diapers just apart of being AB for me

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    You could drink out of a bottle, suck a paci, watch some cartoons, play with some toys, eat or play like a baby/toddler...that kind of stuff

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Hehe dragnstick!!! I see you are now AB hehehehe u found something else thats a part of u...u explored!!!!

I've always been an Ab.... @[email protected]

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I've always been an Ab.... @[email protected]
    Hehehehe sureeee u were