Thread: Size 7

Default Size 7

Note to people out there .... size 7 do not hit a waist size of 31-32 ... and I am not a fat guy in any way .... was a struggle to get them to tap.

Me, i would love to run around in proper baby/toddler diapers. But in my oppinon the only men usually(i mean usually not every time) have a bigger body build(not weight) therfore making it harder for us to fit in them.

However that dosent stop me from buying them for my amazingly cute GF.

I just think that a lot of people are too big to fit in them (they're made for babies, you're an adult), gender aside.

Not only men can be bigger-built, Loki. Go to Russia and meet a few farming wives. They're strong like bulls, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    I just think that a lot of people are too big to fit in them (they're made for babies, you're an adult), gender aside.

Not only men can be bigger-built, Loki. Go to Russia and meet a few farming wives. They're strong like bulls, bro.
    Across the general population his generalization is rather accurate. I think that was the point he was trying to make with respect to social norms.

Tonyy

Hey well I'm 16 and live in Nevada and I want a silze 7 but I want to buy them frm the store it's easy tht way for me but do they sell them in stores???

I would highly recommended baby dry 6 over cruisers 7 if you were looking for a baby diaper. Walgreens should have them.

However having tried other diapers, notably goodnites and depends, I think you should just skip trying baby diapers and start with goodnites or depends since they will actually fit and this means they will leak less.

The other disappointing thing about baby diapers is that they won't come up high enough either. There are a lot of better alternatives out there in the adult diaper department. Of course, they're not baby diapers and I do get the attraction. I used to stuff cloth pre-fold Gerber baby diapers into an old pair of underwear and wear the Gerber toddler plastic pants. It was all baby except for the underwear.