Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping While Padded

Default Sleeping While Padded

OK, so I've been wanting to sleep in a diaper for a while now, though something always bugs me about it. A couple of things actually. If I use the diaper before sleeping, will I have a rash when I wake up? And another thing, if I don't use it, would it be OK to take it off and save it for another day? These are Depends, by the way.

1. Probably not unless you have highly concentrated urine, which is rather unlikely if you drink fluids throughout the day.
    2. Assuming there are not traces of fecal matter on it or an excess of sweat I see no problem with that. I myself have done it with goodnites.

I do that alot when i dont use the diaper.

I have never used a diaper in bed, only after i wake up or later that day, ill take if off when i wake up, go to school and use it later.

I would use powder if you use before going to bed.

You shouldn't end up with a rash overnight from just urine in most cases but you should be mindful of potential leaking. Maybe you can put down some kind of pad. As for repeat wearing, I'd think of it more like underwear. If I wouldn't wear that again without washing, I wouldn't wear the diaper. I understand that some flexibility may arise in your standards if diapers are hard to come by. It's a wobbly thing. If you're dealing with tapes, they'll be the tricky bit.

As everyone has already mentioned, I don't think you should have a problem with getting a rash over night.

However, I don't think you will be able to reuse the Depends, simply because they are such a cheap diaper. With something like Bambinos, though, you can reuse them because they actually have the landing zone for the tapes that doesn't peel away with the tapes when you try to pull them off.

If you can get the tapes off without pulling the diaper apart, you can definitely reuse it. If you do get pieces of the diaper on the tape, it's very hard to try to reuse them, simply because the tapes don't stick like they should.

OK, thanks for the info, but for the whole reuse thing, I'm using Depends Pull Ups. Do they have Depends with tapes? 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by HelpPlz View Post
    OK, thanks for the info, but for the whole reuse thing, I'm using Depends Pull Ups. Do they have Depends with tapes? 0.0
    They do. Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. They're a plastic shell diaper with three tapes to a side. There's no landing zone so they're pretty difficult to get off without destroying the diaper unless you're moving them right after the first application.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    They do. Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. They're a plastic shell diaper with three tapes to a side. There's no landing zone so they're pretty difficult to get off without destroying the diaper unless you're moving them right after the first application.
    Out of curiosity are these typically available at a drug/grocery store?

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Out of curiosity are these typically available at a drug/grocery store?
    They are. I've seen them at just about every drugstore I've been to.