Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi everyone.

I'm not very good in those introduction posts, so I'll make it quick. I'm a 21 yo baby from Brazil (hopefully not for long) and hope to find new friends here to talk about our common interests and maybe something else.

Hugs.

hello! Are you moving out of Brazil? What country are you moving to? Anyways I am ...Me :p

Have fun on the forums!

Thanks for the warm reception everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    hello! Are you moving out of Brazil? What country are you moving to? Anyways I am ...Me :p

Have fun on the forums!

Well, I'm not moving out NOW (sadly), but I don't like Brazil, it's too hot, and boring and there are no babies or mommys or daddies or baby parties around... I wanna be closer other babies... anyways, I always wanted to go to a better country, like Canada, Norway, US or Japan and got my first job this year... will pay some debts and as soon as I'm done with it, will save some money and move, ASAP.

Countdown

I do believe you are our first Brazilian. Welcome to ADISC.

Definitely move to the US, Canada, or England. If you ask me, no other countries can beat those three when it comes to lifestyle. (No offense to anyone not American, Canadian, or English!)

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I do believe you are our first Brazilian. Welcome to ADISC.

Definitely move to the US, Canada, or England. If you ask me, no other countries can beat those three when it comes to lifestyle. (No offense to anyone not American, Canadian, or English!)

Yes, Canada was always my favorite... Vancouver more precisely... too badly I don't have any friends there, certainly would make the transition easier.