Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: which gender goodnites?

8ball

Default which gender goodnites?

I'm gonna buy some goodnites soon and I have been hearing some rumors about how the girls goodnites are better for boys because of the position of the padding. so what kind of goodnites should i get? (I'm a boy if u didn't know)

They're better for men who are between average length and well-endowed because of the position of the penis when it's fit into the goodnite, but if your hips are 32" or larger you're probably better off with something else. Course, it's been a decade since I could fit into them (curse these bony hips) so your mileage may vary.

8ball

sounds about right, im about a 30" waist and i'm about average length, so are you saying the girls would be best?

Well I'm not sure I'm the best person for this question, but based upon what I've heard girls goodnites work better for older guys.

im going to get girls goodntie next as the boys ones down work well.

If you are older (im 17) then your....well you know...isnt where the bulk of the padding is on the boys goodnites.
    I think the girls will work better due to positioning on padding and im getting those next time i get goodnites

Your penis is about average length? How cute.
    Yes, get the damn girl's ones. People are affraid to say penis.

penis dick cock dong prick phallus schlong......

So I hear, the padding is more toward the front of the pant in the boy's version. But I've never really understood why this is advantageous, unless you point up (which I don't). So long as you're pointing down, you're voiding into the middle of the pant, which is the same place girls void. So why there should be any difference in padding between the girls' and boys' GN's is beyond me.

So yes, girls GN's are better -- and cuter. I hate sports and race cars.

The reason that the middle padding is handy is that it has a tendency to reduce the ever-horrid leakage behind the legs.
    Of course, given that Goodnites are so small, you can hardly soak them... you'll get a lot of leaks anyway. In my experience, girls' Goodnites did reduce the leakage back there compared to boys' Goodnites when I didn't overfill the things.

Obviously this comes in way more handy if you're pointing your penis upward, but for some that is remarkably tricky, due either to length or hyperactivity. If you point down, girls' are obviously the better of the two choices, given the placement of the added padding.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    So I hear, the padding is more toward the front of the pant in the boy's version. But I've never really understood why this is advantageous, unless you point up (which I don't). So long as you're pointing down, you're voiding into the middle of the pant, which is the same place girls void. So why there should be any difference in padding between the girls' and boys' GN's is beyond me.

So yes, girls GN's are better -- and cuter. I hate sports and race cars.
    i think the reason the boys are more in the front is because they are meant for younger kids, who member hasn't really dropped, so it'd be pointing right into the padding...

but yea, girls, way cuter

8ball

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Your penis is about average length? How cute.
    Yes, get the damn girl's ones. People are afraid to say penis.

penis dick cock dong prick phallus schlong......
    first, i don't understand why that's cute,
    second, i never said i was afraid to say penis.
    third, was the list of slang names for the word penis really necessary?

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholy View Post
    i think the reason the boys are more in the front is because they are meant for younger kids, who member hasn't really dropped, so it'd be pointing right into the padding...

but yea, girls, way cuter
    i agree!