Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undies

Default Undies

It's been brought up before, but I discovered wearing underpants over my diaper. I wear quiet diapers so noise isn't the problem, but it keeps the diaper in place and if I'm real wet and a change is inconvenient I can pull off the diaper and still have undies on. Thoughts?

Seems odd to be in a situation where you can't change but have the necessary equipment to clean off that area just to wear underwear. I tend to wear boxers over a diaper if I go in public anyways just because if something happens I can hope to still have them over my private area.

I usually wear briefs or boxer briefs over my diaper when I wear in public. Only because if my jeans are a little loose, then it's not the fringe of a diaper showing. :P

I wear underwear over my diapers quite often because I find that they keep the diaper in place when it starts to swell up.

8ball

i do that a lot too, it hides the diaper really well when in public.

If it's just to avoid flashing people and have some support, I prefer onesies. Diapers can get kind of saggy, especially when they're wet or if the padding bunches up. A onesie usually takes care of it all, and only if it's really bad do I don a pair of non-disposable briefs. But if I'm wearing an attends of something else that's really noisy, I always wear undies to baffle the rustling.

Yeah, underwear really helps with the sagging of a wet diaper.

I used to do this a lot more than I do now. Not particularly sure why...

Peachy

I wear underwear (boxer briefs) over my diapers when I go out in them. That services three purposes:
    (1) It helps keeping the diapers in place.
    (2) It soaks up some of the moisture leaking from the diaper.
    (3) It will cover my bits when I need to take the diaper off and didn't bring a change (I usually don't carry extra diapers around with me anyway).

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I wear underwear (boxer briefs) over my diapers when I go out in them. That services three purposes:
    (1) It helps keeping the diapers in place.
    (2) It soaks up some of the moisture leaking from the diaper.
    (3) It will cover my bits when I need to take the diaper off and didn't bring a change (I usually don't carry extra diapers around with me anyway).

Peachy
    Mmm... peach bits... http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3383/3354babycrawfordpeachsm.jpg

Rofl. wow... the thingsi come up with when im half out of it on sleepy meds... night guys... rofl...