Thread: stash help

8ball

Default stash help

my stash has run dry, and i have like 0 money (actually, about 12 dollars, but you get the point.)! so should i buy the one pack of goodnights?(i wouldn't be able to think of another excuse to get a ride to the store if i got more money later) or should i wait, and get more later?(did i mention the deprivation is killing me?)

Crazymaze

Go with the goodnights. Is the store in biking distance? It's alot easier to bike to stores which is what I do. If your parents won't let you bike that far, try and establish a trend of going on short bike rides and slowly make them longer. Soon your parents won't even think twice about you going to the store (it also helps if you offer to pick up a few things for them while there which gives you a legit reason to wear a backpack) Hope it all works smoothly

8ball

idk if they'd buy that, but i guess its worth a shot, thanks!

Not sure if $12 is going to cover that. Better do your homework beforehand to find out if it matters that much to you.

hmm...if that doesn't work, you can try looking for free samples online...I don't know how you are about getting packages sent to your house though...how nosy are your parents?

I'd just wait it out. Wait until you get some more money. You don't wanna be blowing all of your cash on diapers :p There may be other stuff that you wanna do.

Diapers can wait. They aren't going anywhere. You can get some free samples somehow, but I do not know how to do that.

8ball

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Not sure if $12 is going to cover that. Better do your homework beforehand to find out if it matters that much to you.
    actually, the Walgreens near my house sells most diapers (including goodnites) for about $10.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRaimuneko View Post
    hmm...if that doesn't work, you can try looking for free samples online...I don't know how you are about getting packages sent to your house though...how nosy are your parents?
    very.

I know how you feel man. Finding a job is difficult, and I'm going to college next year. It's a dilemma: diapers and baby stuff relieves so much stress, but you're going to be stressed without money as well. It all comes down to what will make you happy.