Thread: Breakthrough (may contain sexual themes)

Default Breakthrough (may contain sexual themes)

I'm DL and my wife hasn't been too keen on the whole DL thing since she found out two years ago but has mostly been tolerant of my diaper tendencies. She always hated doing anything sexually related when I was in diapers & the times she did she made it clear she didn't like it. I've tried not to push my luck because the last thing I want is to receive an ultimatum.

We went on a weekend getaway recently and I wouldn't normally bring diapers with me but I figured why not, I usually wear on the weekends anyway. I'm not sure what changed but she initiated sexual contact on 3 different occasions knowing I was diapered and happily followed through. I made sure she knew I was grateful and continued to be content with our situation without pushing my luck.

The other night I had a dream that she was trying to get my attention and put on a diaper and a skirt that was short enough for me to see it clearly and of course it worked. Well I told her about it but I didn't get a reaction one way or another. Today she woke me up early wanting to go shopping meaning I would have to stay home with our three children all under 2 years old. I told her I didn't mind but she'd owe me one and suggested she let me diaper her figuring I'd get a sharp no. Instead she responded with a quick, sure & asked if I wanted her to wear the skirt too. I thought she was joking but she said she'd do it cause she loved me so much and so I promised to let her pick the diaper. I'm very excited and can hardly wait till she gets home.

Good breakthrough is good! Sometimes you just have to let significant others come to terms with it on their own time. My boyfriend/ Daddy has slowly become more accepting of more little things, his only 'no' right now is me having a bottle (but he did buy my sippy cups, and fills them up for me. He thinks it's cute and he knows it relaxes me). Glad she is okay with all this. : )

Well she tried it and I have to admit for me at first it was like the dog that chases cars and finally catches one, it was like I didn't know what to do first. It turned out very well though and afterward she said it wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be.

She didn't pick my favorite diaper cause she said she didn't want me to waste them on her but later on when I asked if she would ever consider doing it again she said, 'sure' because I seemed to really like it.

I took two of each kind of diaper and put them in a box and told her they could be her diapers so she wouldn't have to feel like she was wasting mine and if she tried each one at least once she might find she likes one kind over another. Plus if she would have her own in case she ever wanted to surprise me.

Now I don’t expect to ever see her on Adisc but who knows, I never thought I would ever see her in a diaper either.
    Last edited by Bokeh; 28-Nov-2010 at 00:20. Reason: spelling

Congrats, sounds like many happy times in the future!

Congratulations. I also wear diapers when ever I want to but my wife isn't into it. She does support me however and buys me "little" clothes and plushies. My point here is that I've asked her if she wants to make an account on ADISC and she said no. I think it's because she wants this place to be mine. She would see the things I write and I suspect she wants to give me that space. You might consider that regarding you and your wife.

I wear 24/7 and my wife is OK with it. She won't wear but she will change me whenever I need to be changed. She really gets into the mommy role and it really makes me happy! I make sure that I also take good care of her needs so that she will always be a good mommy to me.

I have thought about asking my Daddy if he was interested in ADISC, but I'm pretty sure he would feel like dogboy's wife, it's my place to hang out. (Plus, he never did the forum thing, he likes Facebook, and YouTube, but that's about it).

If you are interested in having her on ADISC though, instead of asking, you may just offer? Let here know you wouldn't mind? Even if she doesn't post, she may lurk, and read, etc. (only if you dont mind her reading your posts of course : p )

Congrats! That's the best happy ending I've ever heard, alas, it was two years in the making.

I kinda agree, I think that it's better for you to have this space to be able to talk freely. If she had strong interests similar to you, that might be a little different in my mind, but I agree that you should keep this partitioned.

That is pretty super cool though that she has come to a place where she feels comfortable with you being so comfortable around her.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    I kinda agree, I think that it's better for you to have this space to be able to talk freely. If she had strong interests similar to you, that might be a little different in my mind, but I agree that you should keep this partitioned.

That is pretty super cool though that she has come to a place where she feels comfortable with you being so comfortable around her.
    Although she said that she enjoyed it I think she enjoyed making me happy more so than the diapers themselves. I don’t think she be signing up for an account anytime soon and I'm fine with that. I'm just happy that she has come to accept it and not try to change who I am. She described it as being very intimate and that is a great sign. I'd much rather her view our time in diapers as intimate than as kinky sex.