Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Diapers?

Crazymaze

Default Target Diapers?

I thought there was a topic about the up and up diapers but I couldn't seem to find it. I know that powderhair did a review on YouTube but I didn't answer all my questions about them. I was thinking about getting a case of them but I didn't know how much they stretched (the tabs). If anyone has ever used them I would love to know how they are.

Yay someone watched my stuff! They are not as stretchy as pampers or luvs. If you have had huggies before, that is the best to compare them to. I liked them for the all over print and the price. But they are not the stretchiest thing out there.

Crazymaze

Ok thanks! Have you tried the absorbency?

luvs2bepampered

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Yay someone watched my stuff! They are not as stretchy as pampers or luvs. If you have had huggies before, that is the best to compare them to. I liked them for the all over print and the price. But they are not the stretchiest thing out there.
    Are you kidding. Your bids are great. I am gonna subscribe to you. (I just got an account) my name is MrNinjaTech(don't ask why) so thank you. Btw can you make a bid in makeshift diapers? And or pacifiers. That Is, if you are AB. Cuz if you are not skreq the pacifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2bepampered View Post
    Are you kidding. Your bids are great. I am gonna subscribe to you. (I just got an account) my name is MrNinjaTech(don't ask why) so thank you. Btw can you make a bid in makeshift diapers? And or pacifiers. That Is, if you are AB. Cuz if you are not skreq the pacifiers.
    This isn't really something you should be asking in a public thread. You probably shouldn't be asking it on this site but that is a grayer area.

luvs2bepampered

Apparently everythin I do is wrong.

Well, if you do something wrong, you know one way that isn't right. Eventually you'll get it.
    I learned that sort of thing a while back. Just not on this site. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Yay someone watched my stuff!
    Heck yea! Keep the reviews coming. It's great to see some reviews of the new stuff out there before actually trying it ourselves. You're a great test guinea pig, haha