Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ouija Board

Cool The Ouija Board

I just recently borrow a Ouija board from my uncle and I want to know if anyone here have use a Ouija board before and what where their experience with it because me and a couple of my friend are planning on using it in a graveyard next week.

BTW, if anyone don't know what an Ouija board is, it a board use to contact with the dead.

I have a ouija board, and it's pretty scary. When my friends and I used it though I don't think it worked, seemed as if my friends were just moving the arrow piece. But when alone I didn't move it or nothing and it moved by itself o.0

Being a dabbler in the metaphysical, I think it's my responsibility to tell you this. Ouija boards, from what I've heard, are bad news. Personally, I'm not going to touch one of those. Call me superstitious, whatever. But those things attract all sorts of baddies.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedbabygirl View Post
    I have a ouija board, and it's pretty scary. When my friends and I used it though I don't think it worked, seemed as if my friends were just moving the arrow piece. But when alone I didn't move it or nothing and it moved by itself o.0
    I think that what happened to me. Last Night, I woke up to people talking and both of my parents were asleep and the Ouija board is in my room, and I think it moving by itself in the box, it f*cking scaring me

Error404

Bad news if you ask me. Not worth the trouble. Fake or real, either way it messes with your head and anything that messes with your head like that just isn't cool.

My dad once told me about one of his friends using one, and that it took 9 people to hold him down when he tried to kill someone. And this guy was apparently stick thin with no muscles...So, true or not, that put me off Ouija boards altogether.

My dad has no reason to lie to me either, he's the sort of dad who tells you pretty much everything. From his sex life to exactly what he did at work. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Being a dabbler in the metaphysical, I think it's my responsibility to tell you this. Ouija boards, from what I've heard, are bad news. Personally, I'm not going to touch one of those. Call me superstitious, whatever. But those things attract all sorts of baddies.
    Ditto infinite.

Unless you are prepared for what may possibly happen, don't f*** around with the Ouija board. Most people consider them to be toys, but they can attract all sorts of negative energies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    Ditto infinite..

Unless you are prepared for what may possibly happen, don't f*** around with the Ouija board. Most people consider them to be toys, but they can attract all sorts of negative energies.

Now I want to try it...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Now I want to try it...
    Fine.. but I wish you would learn about the metaphysical first. Then you could do it safely..

I'm seriously thinking about eventually throwing mine out, it is pretty freaky.