Thread: hi all

Default hi all

ab / dl from Denmark, male age 20. not much to say just here for the great stories....

Quote Originally Posted by m90 View Post
    ab / dl from Denmark, male age 20. not much to say just here for the great stories....
    I shall reply with a quote so you'll get the notification that someone has replied 18 hours later...

Of course, there is a reason nobody has replied. I do believe your post could use a wee bit of tweaking. Perhaps you'd like to tell us some basic stuff? What are some of your hobbies? Do you work? What kind of diapers are your favourite. You like stories, eh? What kind of stories do you prefer? Do you write them yourself? I've heard Denmark is a nice place. I plan on going to the Netherlands for Defqon 1 in June, which I believe is somewhat close to Denmark. What kind of music do you like?

Oh, and instead of just browsing the stories, feel free to view the other boards as well. I see you're an AB/DL, so perhaps those corresponding boards might interest you. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you! Welcome to ADISC!