Thread: Hello new to the group

Default Hello new to the group

Hi everyone! I'm new to the group. Wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm happy to be here. I'm looking forward to participating in this community.

Baby Howie

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHowie View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the group. Wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm happy to be here. I'm looking forward to participating in this community.

Baby Howie
    I shall reply with a quote so you can see that your thread was commented on (in case you don't keep the page open and keep hitting F5)

Hello Howie! (or whatever people say in deal or no deal :P )

Thanks for the introduction! It's great to see new people taking an interest in joining a new community such as ADISC. It's a big step to introduce yourself to strangers. I want to hear some more about you. What do you do for fun? What are your interests? We have a lot of computer techys and gamers on ADISC, as well as many other hobbyists. How long have you been an AB for? Here's a fun question: Do you have a favourite stuffed animal?

Basically with the introduction, we like to get to know all newcomers by hearing some of the things they like. There's only one thing left... Welcome to ADISC!