Thread: Finally! A community group for adult little girls ^_^

Default Finally! A community group for adult little girls ^_^

Hello everyone,
    There is now a community group for Adult Little Girls, full or part time.

Are you physically an adult? Are you emotionally, developmentally or mentally a child to pre-teen? Do you identify with being female? If you, you might be an Adult Little Girl. Come on over to LGs of ADISC - ADISC.org to find a forum area where you can talk about anything that affects your LG life. ^_^

LBs can join too as long as you are not mean to the girls.

Um, is this for people who are CONSTANTLY in a child-like state of mind, or people who sometimes enjoy pretending to be to relax/have fun/etc? I occasionally have a Little side, but I am certainly not like that all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by VersatileandFluffy View Post
    Um, is this for people who are CONSTANTLY in a child-like state of mind, or people who sometimes enjoy pretending to be to relax/have fun/etc? I occasionally have a Little side, but I am certainly not like that all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    Hello everyone,
    There is now a community group for Adult Little Girls, full or part time.

@Chillhouse: Thanks. I guess I read it kind of fast, and when she said "emotionally, developmentally, or mentally" it sounded like she meant actually always in that state. I appreciate you clearing up my confusion.

So umms... im a teenager? does that mean i cant join? D:

@Chiharu

btw, I was not able to write you a message because atm I don't have that ability. otherwise I would have. posts are the only way i can communicate right now, not PM's yet.So I apologise. just thought I'd let you know.

I will try to address everything in one post.

Pandoras: Well umm I have no idea if you do or not lol, but the only reason not to join is if you don't like things girls (and I mean this term to actually mean girl, not the gender) or if you think you would be disruptive...and so far from a few other posts of yours I read today, you don't seem mean. The main question is, would you have fun talking about My Little Pony or Hannah Montanah or like *shudders* sms messaging ummm or anything else popular with children from this generation or from another.

VersatileandFluffy: I am really only trying to exclude people who either don't think they would like being in the group or people who would be disruptive. You could think of the group this way, it adds a new forum area for you which talking about anything Adult-Child related is on topic since this board doesn't really have one for them, but does for Babies and Teens. It's either an odd oversight imo or maybe this site was formed by two diverse groups with a gap in between? I'm not sure, but I also know better than to try to fight for an area on the forum when this forum is already established.

Chiharu: Sure you can, teens who are more childish (not trying to mean immature) are especially welcome.

If anyone else has any questions, feel free to ask me. Otherwise enjoy the discussions over there ^_^

Pandoras: Well umm I have no idea if you do or not lol, but the only reason not to join is if you don't like things girls (and I mean this term to actually mean girl, not the gender) or if you think you would be disruptive...and so far from a few other posts of yours I read today, you don't seem mean. The main question is, would you have fun talking about My Little Pony or Hannah Montanah or like *shudders* sms messaging ummm or anything else popular with children from this generation or from another.
    Well I try not to be mean, lol. :P I guess I meant since I'm not into all of this (besides the age regression) I wouldn't fit in. But sure I'll join since I do love kids shows and sometimes I do still act like a kid.

VersatileandFluffy: I am really only trying to exclude people who either don't think they would like being in the group or people who would be disruptive. You could think of the group this way, it adds a new forum area for you which talking about anything Adult-Child related is on topic since this board doesn't really have one for them, but does for Babies and Teens. It's either an odd oversight imo or maybe this site was formed by two diverse groups with a gap in between? I'm not sure, but I also know better than to try to fight for an area on the forum when this forum is already established.

Chiharu: Sure you can, teens who are more childish (not trying to mean immature) are especially welcome.

If anyone else has any questions, feel free to ask me. Otherwise enjoy the discussions over there ^_^
    I think you're misunderstanding the two fora here. The teen-baby forum is for real life ages teens who like to regress, to any age, but for easyness sakes we just call it the teen baby forum. It is designed so that teens can talk about things that affect mostly teens and young adults, such as hiding from parents, wearing to school, college etc.

The adult baby forum is aimed at real life aged adults who regress to any age, but again, for simplicities sake, we call it the adult baby forum, since this is the recognised term.

Any thread you wish to make about being an adult-child should fit into one of those categories.

In saying that though, everyone loves user groups so, keep up the good work, and may it be very prosperful!