Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When Did You First Find Out -- "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES DIAPERS" :)

Default When Did You First Find Out -- "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES DIAPERS" :)

I am still a newbie here, but I have been looking for a few days now and to my surprise I have not found a post of ya all's experiences of finding out that "Wow, I'm not the only one who likes to wear diapers!"

For me this was like a revelation from heaven! I grew up wanting to wear a diaper and never had any clue that I was not the only one on the planet who felt this way. This caused a lot of anxiety for me and an extreme loss of self-esteem.

Even when I started college, I still didn't know there were others. I remember driving through the mountains to college one night, looking out on the vast lights of houses and homes and thinking (even praying) that someone else must have these feelings! I felt so ashamed and questioned, "What is wrong with me?!! I am a rough and tumble cowboy, working on a ranch, not afraid to get hurt, and too tough to cry! So why in the heck do I want to sometimes revert back to wearing diapers and snuggle with a teddy bear!"

It wasn't until I was probably 23 (OK yes, I must have led a sheltered life) when I was surfing the net and punched in some term to search about this, and somehow managed to get to ******'s Den( Didn't know if I can give out other website names). I was so excited to find out there are others, and a lot of others, with this same desire. Suddenly, my world opened up and I came to be able to accept myself and more importantly, my actual AB/DL self.

So that's my story!! Today I am still this same cowboy, with brushy mustache, wrangler jeans, and hat. But I enjoy my AB/DL side and am happy not to just be one of the rest of the crowd. I look back to that day when I found that website, it was quite a long time ago. I still never go AB/DL in public. --but just knowing you're not alone, what an awesome thing!

Note: Until finding ADISC a few days ago, I still never shared my AB/DL self with anyone else. So thanks everyone for making me feel welcome and be able to share my story!

Hopefully others can join in with their experiences and make this an interesting post and thread.
    Last edited by TeddyBearCowboy; 25-Nov-2010 at 03:54. Reason: minor grammar and title changes - sorry

Glad your able to feel more comfertable with your self

I was about 14 when i was looking stuff up on the internet...you know stereotypical story

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBearcub View Post
    I am still a newbie here, but I have been looking for a few days now and to my surprise I have not found a post of ya all's experiences of finding out that "Wow, I'm not the only one who likes to wear diapers!"

For me this was like a revelation from heaven! I grew up wanting to wear a diaper and never had any clue that I was not the only one on the planet who felt this way. This caused a lot of anxiety for me and an extreme loss of self-esteem.

Even when I started college, I still didn't know there were others. I remember driving through the mountains to college one night, looking out on the vast lights of houses and homes and thinking (even praying) that someone else must have these feelings! I felt so ashamed and questioned, "What is wrong with me?!! I am a rough and tumble cowboy, working on a ranch, not afraid to get hurt, and too tough to cry! So why in the heck do I want to sometimes revert back to wearing diapers and snuggle with a teddy bear!"

It wasn't until I was probably 23 (OK yes, I must have led a sheltered life) when I was surfing the net and punched in some term to search about this, and somehow managed to get to ******'s Den( Didn't know if I can give out other website names). I was so excited to find out there are others, and a lot of others, with this same desire. Suddenly, my world opened up and I came to be able to accept myself and more importantly, my actual AB/DL self.

So that's my story!! Today I am still this same cowboy, with brushy mustache, wrangler jeans, and hat. But I enjoy my AB/DL side and am happy not to just be one of the rest of the crowd. I look back to that day when I found that website, it was quite a long time ago. I still never go AB/DL in public. --but just knowing you're not alone, what an awesome thing!

Note: Until finding ADISC a few days ago, I still never shared my AB/DL self with anyone else. So thanks everyone for making me feel welcome and be able to share my story!

Hopefully others can join in with their experiences and make this an interesting post and thread.
    hm, that is a bit surprising that there isn't a similar post.

I first found out I wasn't alone when I was a freshmen in high school. I was looking up the history of diaper brands and diapers in general on Wikipedia. In the article on diapers, there was a brief blurb about infantilism. I followed the link to an longer article on infantilism. I then googled infantilism and found understanding.infantilism.org and the site-that-shall-not-be-named.

I don't know that I really had a "wow" reaction. I was rather naive at the time, so the mention of it being a sexual fetish kind of creeped me out at the time.

I believe you can list other website names, as long as:

A. The site does not contain illegal or questionable content.
    B. Your post is not an ad for another site.
    C. The site is not 18+. (I think...at the very least, you can't link to them.)

Anyways, is the site you found BitterGrey's Den, (better known as understanding.infantilism.org)?

I first discovered there were others like me by reading a Masters and Johnson book when I was 15. There was a section where people made commentary about their various fetishes, and either Masters or Johnson responded with commentary of their own. One of them involved a guy wanting to be diapered, and another involved a man who was rather attached to his rubber pants.

Not the same as finding a site as cool as ADISC, but it helped me feel slightly less isolated.

If only the people at the public library knew what they were letting me check out.

About 2 years ago (I know I was only 14 lol) I was watching real sex on HBO, and this thing came on about Adult Babies. I was like OMG!! Then I stumbled upon this site =)

If that web site's name is comprised of a taste and color, then the person is a member here. Good stuff, actually.

For me, the first inclination that I might not be alone came with DPF in 1996 or so. Insofar as actually seeing that real people can enjoy diapers ... that probably only came when I joined ADISC over two years ago. Sure, there were the Narcis Diaper Pages of 1999/2000, but she was wearing diapers for her husband and wasn't really into them herself.

It is surprising, indeed, to find these things. Especially when you were growing up pre-Internet and had no examples that this was even shared by freaks or nuts.

I never at any point in my life thought I was the only one like me since I knew how many people were in this world.

I came across the community when I was twelve or thirteen... I never really thought about others until then... from what I recall, I didn't even really think about my own interests XD
    I also don't really remember being conscious at that age though... I mostly blocked out details because I was a horrible person ^.^

I found out at about 10 and a half, i had an urge to wear diapers so looked up diapers for ten year olds on the internet. somewhere along the way I ran into a TB site. I did not fully understand the implications of this, though, until i was 13 or 14 and starting to get real serious about trying to get diapers.