Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows 7 help

Default Windows 7 help

Well I started my computer this morning and it went ot a black screen to do this scan that windows does sometimes but when it finished my desktop was black and the icons are black i can see the words not the picture thuogh. Oh and i cant see anypicture in my pictures folder eather. I just updated windows 7 last night. Anyone know why its doing this?

That update is the cause of it. I suggest you Do a system restore and never update until a service pack is available.

I havent made a restore yet!!! Is there a way to uninstall the update?

shouldn't the computer make a restore automatically? mine does

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    I havent made a restore yet!!! Is there a way to uninstall the update?
    You're a lil computer illiterate aren't ya? Windows automatically does restore point in case shit hits e fans go to you start menu and search for system restore click it and it's pretty self explanatory from there on. Google system restore windows 7 and tada there should be videos on YouTube also.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    You're a lil computer illiterate aren't ya? Windows automatically does restore point in case shit hits e fans go to you start menu and search for system restore click it and it's pretty self explanatory from there on. Google system restore windows 7 and tada there should be videos on YouTube also.
    Wont let me it says it somehow was corrupted during restoring.

Funny... I guess people around this city know nothing about computers i am smarter with computers then most people i meet hre.
    Well if you were you'd have done the restore by now and not have made this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Well if you were you'd have done the restore by now and not have made this topic.
    Well i did do the restore now but it wont let me it says it was somehow corrupted.

Wont let me it says it somehow was corrupted during restoring.
    Well let's see your other option is reinstalling the os have you tried another restore point or another update of sorts? Maybe restarting the pc will fix the problem or some of the many generic solutions...

I have to many things to lose I went to the farthest restore point to where i dont care if i lose anything.