Thread: New Online Store - Canada

Thumbs up New Online Store - Canada

Just wanted to let my fellow Canadians know (and as well my USA brothers and sisters) that a new store opened up yesterday selling Dry Care 24/7. Right now Shaun only has the cases up on the store, but is working on getting bags and samples up in the next day or so. They're really friendly and have been posting updates on another site: Care Down There - Stock & Status - [DD] Boards & Chat

any way the website is: Care Down There

Cheers.
    Last edited by Knom; 25-Nov-2010 at 00:12. Reason: Spelling/grammar

Peachy

Are you in any way involved in that store?

The store is based out of Edmonton, so this is probably much more important to us Canadians than most others.

Shipping in to Calgary works out to 1.82 per diaper.. much better than the close to 3.00 per from xpMedical by the time you get it across the border and all..
    still pricey, but not much worse than any high end (bambino or other) from b4ns in Canada.

(in no way affiliated with the store, either one)

Default No

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Are you in any way involved in that store?
    No I am not. I live in Ontario. I am a member of the other forum and have been talking with Shaun since he announced what he was doing and following along with updates. Sorry I should have stated that.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I just thought having a quality diaper finally in Canada was some good news to share!

Be that as it may, we have had other situations involving affiliates of companies try to push their product here. That is not welcome in the least. Your avatar is hilarious by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    No I am not. I live in Ontario. I am a member of the other forum and have been talking with Shaun since he announced what he was doing and following along with updates. Sorry I should have stated that.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I just thought having a quality diaper finally in Canada was some good news to share!
    Well, incase you dont know theres also Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com in the adult diaper distribution catagory... and i theb abuniverse has a branch somewhere too... but i have no idea or knowledge about any of them but apparently the companies sell abena-molicare-bambinos etc etc bla-debla. based out of canada

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Your avatar is hilarious by the way.
    Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Well, incase you dont know theres also Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com in the adult diaper distribution catagory... and i theb abuniverse has a branch somewhere too... but i have no idea or knowledge about any of them but apparently the companies sell abena-molicare-bambinos etc etc bla-debla. based out of canada
    Yes I do know and have referenced them and others many times to people looking for Canadian distributors. I was merely pointing out a new distributor. But thanks for the reply and the info may be useful for people dropping by who don't know.