Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: becomeing INCONTINENT 24/7

Sonnybaby

Default becomeing INCONTINENT 24/7

Were do I start at to become INCONTINENT 24/7? I'm really want to do this. So please let me know. I will like to start at it today.

The best single resource I can point you to is the wearing diapers 24/7 faq on d**kers site. It will not only explain a lot about your biology and how it works, but it will ask you questions about how you life might change that you can easly adapt to being incon.

Good luck.
    Last edited by DaddysLittleDefect; 23-Nov-2010 at 21:22. Reason: edited for HogansHeros...no other reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnybaby View Post
    Were do I start at to become INCONTINENT 24/7? I'm really want to do this. So please let me know. I will like to start at it today.
    *sigh* The incontinence forum here is a support forum for those who are medically incontinent, not a tip forum for how to harm your body and become incontinent. Furthermore, your post is against the rules, which you should read if you have not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rules!
    Do not promote self-destructive things, like self harm or drug use.
    This includes discussing: Unhealthy or dangerous methods used to 'go' in diapers.
    ADISC is not like most diaper forums, so please look around the forum to get a better idea of what ADISC is about before making any more posts!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    The best single resource I can point you to is the wearing diapers 24/7 faq on d**kers site. It will not only explain a lot about your biology and how it works, but it will ask you questions about how you life might change that you can easly adapt to being incon.

Good luck.
    First, could you please edit your post and bleep out D**ker's name? We really do not want people searching his name and coming here, as his site and a large number of the people who frequented it are questionable.

Also, I think there is a post somewhere regarding that document, and the general consensus was that the "advice" in it was potentially flawed. However, regardless of whether the "advice" in it was accurate or not, this thread is still in violation of the rules.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 23-Nov-2010 at 19:00. Reason: Responding to DaddysLittleDefect

Oh Sonnybaby, I forgot to say, get ready to get flamed like it is the 2nd comming of Satan on Earth. This site can be extreemly agressive towards new people, especially people that don't know every single rule. It is a little confusing here tbh to know where to post anything in. I still don't know myself where exactly you post about LG things here since it isn't off topic and there isn't an area for it... I am guessing this is an offtopic post, but it could easly be an AB or DL post too. The level of intollerance here for even asking questions has led me not to ask that one yet, so I don't get hate for asking it.

It does disturb me though that HogansHeros seems to think that wearing a diaper and peeing in it is somehow self harm or dangerous or damaging. Especially on a site like this, I would expect people to be more understanding about people who are ABs, DLs, etc.

Disturbing...and a letdown.

Is it any wonder HogansHeros why people are bias against people from this community when people in this community are intollerant of other's with similar spectrum interests??? No it isn't.

Intollerance is not the way to make friends, allies, people comfortable, etc. It really isn't, no matter how much it seems like it.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    It does disturb me though that HogansHeros seems to think that wearing a diaper and peeing in it is somehow self harm or dangerous or damaging. Especially on a site like this, I would expect people to be more understanding about people who are ABs, DLs, etc.
    I believe HogansHeroes was referring to damaging ones body in such a way that it becomes incontinent when he mentioned self harm. Of course wearing a diaper and peeing in it is not harmful, and nor is it looked down upon on this website. The majority of us here wear and use diapers after all!

However, purposefully trying to cause permanent damage to ones body in such a way that they become incontinent could be seen as a form of self-harm. It is against the rules to promote anything that could cause harm, particularly as there are minors on this website. As a 14-year-old I regularly fantasised about being incontinent and truly believed I wanted to be so, now I am older I see that the reality would not have lived up to the fantasy. I was impressionable as a teen, as many others are, and had there been guidance on how to make myself incontinent I may well have followed it. Had I succeeded and permanently damaged by bladder I would almost certainly have lived to regret it.

The community is not intolerant of others, however, there are some topics which go against the ethos of the community. This is a website with minors, and therefore guidance on how to permanently damage or alter ones body is not permitted. Furthermore, this is a support community and the incontinence forum is designed specifically to offer support to those who are truly incontinent. To ask how to become incontinent in a space designated for those who have not chosen to be so is insensitive. Most people with a true medical condition which they cannot alter, even though they may wish so, probably will not feel too supportive of someone who starts trying to damage themselves so as to lose the control they so wish they could gain.

If people want to damage themselves and become incontinent then there are plenty of online forums out there which will cater for them, however, as a community whose primary aim is to offer support and advice to all of it's members, including minors, this is not the place to do so. I would not want to see a younger member find the information needed to permanently damage themselves on this website, and that is nothing to do with my tolerance for people with other interests. It is because first and foremost I think the duty of this community it to promote and support the emotional and physical health and well-being of all of our members. That means ensuring that threads which could cause somebody to damage themselves are stopped before they develop into something that could start giving potentially dangerous or harmful advice.

If people want to make themselves incontinent then, whilst it is something I feel is rather foolish and short-sighted, I am not going to judge them. However, not judging people's choices doesn't mean that we should allow threads such as this develop in such a way that they could be seen to promote or encourage such a dangerous decision. In my opinion that would go against everything this community stands for.

As for asking about LG things, I would think such threads would probably be best suited to the adult baby thread, but if you feel your questions better suits the diaper board then that is okay too. As long as your question follows the rules people probably won't get too hung up if you accidentally post in the wrong place, and you can always get a mod to move the thread to the appropriate thread if necessary.

Ok back to the topic. I think I know how you can. Youl need a lot of diapers, it can take two weeks to two years and is the only method I know of which is basically just letting your body get used to it. When you need to go don't hold it at all just let release and then eventually the the bladder/bowel will stop talking to the brain and will "let loose" on their own when they have reached a certain capacity.

Hope this helps, although may I recommend only doing this if you really Really want to be incontinent and it would take a bit of time re-taking control of these bodily functions after loosing them. You could also use a hypnosis tape that will make you go whenever you feel the need although this tape will only work if you GENUINLY want to as hypnosis doesn't make you do stuff you don't want to.

Butterfly Mage

Gawd... this subject sure does come up a lot. What the OP should consider doing is asking some people with the "IC" flag just how much they enjoy being incontinent. My experience has been that zero people thus far have said "I love my body not working correctly" even if the incontinent person still likes wearing diapers. Physical health problems are a drag and shouldn't be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Gawd... this subject sure does come up a lot. What the OP should consider doing is asking some people with the "IC" flag just how much they enjoy being incontinent. My experience has been that zero people thus far have said "I love my body not working correctly" even if the incontinent person still likes wearing diapers. Physical health problems are a drag and shouldn't be desired.
    exactly :x

I don't know, I personally would find it a little offensive for someone to randomly message me, to ask me how much I like being IC. Do you two really think that is a stellar idea? Or am I just missing some humor here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnybaby View Post
    would you be willing to go through "potty training" again? because by wanting to be IC 24/7, your definately ruining your future by buggering up your job prospects