Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Internet Emergency!

Default Internet Emergency!

How do you delete all internet history? I need to know immediatly.

If you are using windows internet explorer, go to tools > internet options. You will find an option to clear history, data, etc. With IE 7, the options have been combined into one "Delete..." button.

For Firefox, there is an option to clear private data under tools.

Good luck.

Thank you everyone, I use windows internet explorer, just so you know. I just did what jeramiah said, is there anything else I can do? Cause I am possibly in big big big trouble. Yup thats right my life got worse AGAIN!

I was online in a public chatroom, and all I was doing was looking for girls that had wetting accidents, which I commonly do, so that I can help them, usually giving them advice, and often suggesting diapers and what kind of diapers and how to hide the diapers, ect. All I would say in the chat room is this exactly "if your a girl that wets your pants on accident sometimes from laughing hard, waiting a long time, or any other reasons then P2P me to get help on stopping the embarassment plus to gain support from a sweet understanding guy."

Very commonly girls would respond to this too. I have done it for years actually, also I have been commonly kicked off for it too, but always went back when the bann was lifted. Well today things took a turn for the worst, one of the moderators banned me and and messaged me to ask my some qeustions about what I was doing. Like why I was doing it and if I was a urologist. Of course I told him I was no doctor and that I was doing it cause I used to have accidents myself (all true), and that I used to have a girl friend that had accidents (sorta true), and so I understand their embarassment and shame so I am here to suppot them and give them help. Then he said that it is horrible that I would fool a girl for my own self pleasure for a fetish. I admitted I did think it was cute but in no way ever said ANYTHING sexual to these girls, minors or not, I was only there to help, of course I thought some of the stories the girls told about their troubles were cute, but in no way did them any harm, and always helped all of them in the end, and they were all happy with the outcome most of the time. Anyways so he basically accused me of being a pedophile and now reported me and his convo to my ISP!!!

I do not know what will happen though, I know they can not arrest me because they do not have any evidence of sexual stuff, because there is no sexual stuff involved. So he was like "well I do not agree with this but I will send what you said in the chatroom and our convo to your ISP and see what their opinion and take is on this." Then he left.

So what is going to happen!? If my interenet going to get disconnected or what? I am so nervous. I never did anything to deserve this, I was helping people for GODS sake!!! I hate people and how they look down on people who talk about peeing and diapers, what the hell is wrong with the world!!!! I got so many other damn problems in my life, this is the last damn thing I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Thank you everyone, I use windows internet explorer, just so you know. I just did what jeramiah said, is there anything else I can do? Cause I am possibly in big big big trouble. Yup thats right my life got worse AGAIN!

I was online in a public chatroom, and all I was doing was looking for girls that had wetting accidents, which I commonly do, so that I can help them, usually giving them advice, and often suggesting diapers and what kind of diapers and how to hide the diapers, ect. All I would say in the chat room is this exactly "if your a girl that wets your pants on accident sometimes from laughing hard, waiting a long time, or any other reasons then P2P me to get help on stopping the embarassment plus to gain support from a sweet understanding guy."

Very commonly girls would respond to this too. I have done it for years actually, also I have been commonly kicked off for it too, but always went back when the bann was lifted. Well today things took a turn for the worst, one of the moderators banned me and and messaged me to ask my some qeustions about what I was doing. Like why I was doing it and if I was a urologist. Of course I told him I was no doctor and that I was doing it cause I used to have accidents myself (all true), and that I used to have a girl friend that had accidents (sorta true), and so I understand their embarassment and shame so I am here to suppot them and give them help. Then he said that it is horrible that I would fool a girl for my own self pleasure for a fetish. I admitted I did think it was cute but in no way ever said ANYTHING sexual to these girls, minors or not, I was only there to help, of course I thought some of the stories the girls told about their troubles were cute, but in no way did them any harm, and always helped all of them in the end, and they were all happy with the outcome most of the time. Anyways so he basically accused me of being a pedophile and now reported me and his convo to my ISP!!!

I do not know what will happen though, I know they can not arrest me because they do not have any evidence of sexual stuff, because there is no sexual stuff involved. So he was like "well I do not agree with this but I will send what you said in the chatroom and our convo to your ISP and see what their opinion and take is on this." Then he left.

So what is going to happen!? If my interenet going to get disconnected or what? I am so nervous. I never did anything to deserve this, I was helping people for GODS sake!!! I hate people and how they look down on people who talk about peeing and diapers, what the hell is wrong with the world!!!! I got so many other damn problems in my life, this is the last damn thing I need!

Honestly...I think it's your fault...I mean, if I saw someone asking that in a chatroom that didn't specialize in it or relate to it, then I would think you were creepy (even if I still liked diapers and all that)...If they think you are a pedophile, they could check your computer for any pedoish material...If they deem you a pedo, it could easily hurt your career, social life, etc...I think they can also check if you have erased anything recently...I don't know if they can restore it (sometimes they can), but it would make them suspicious either way

If this is why you're clearing your history.. clearing your history won't make any difference. And no offense intended (I think many of us would like to meet girls who wear diapers or who we think would..) but you have to realize how creepy that looks coming from some random guy in a chat room.

As for what will happen? My guess is nothing. If he even did report it I doubt your ISP will do anything about it, as there's no criminal activity there. It's not worth their trouble to harass their customers over something they don't have to care about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    If this is why you're clearing your history.. clearing your history won't make any difference. And no offense intended (I think many of us would like to meet girls who wear diapers or who we think would..) but you have to realize how creepy that looks coming from some random guy in a chat room.

As for what will happen? My guess is nothing. If he even did report it I doubt your ISP will do anything about it, as there's no criminal activity there. It's not worth their trouble to harass their customers over something they don't have to care about anyway.
    That is what I was thinking chevre, cause I committed NO crime. As you all know from my loyalty here, I am defiantly far from being a pedo. I just wanted to meet a girl, not nessacirly in diapers, cause I know thats rare, but a girl who had accidents and then get her to try diapers, so basically convert her to a DL. Which I have done before, but seems like the contact never last long unfortauntly. Well I geuss thats the end of my days doing that.

As for you pojo, how in the hell does it sound weird? I was just offering help and support for a serious problem most people turn away to...how is that weird, when I am not making any sexual remarks?

Oh yeah and I defiantly do not have any pedo files/pics to get rid of, cause I am not a pedo, so no worries there, I just did not want them seeing the sites I go to. Except for DL/AB and wetting pants pics from legal sites of legal ages. Anyways if I randomly dissapear for a week or longer, well you know what happened.

As for you pojo, how in the hell does it sound weird? I was just offering help and support for a serious problem most people turn away to...how is that weird, when I am not making any sexual remarks?

I said creepy, not weird. And how is it not weird...Going into some chatroom and asking girls if they have accidents? That's really creepy...I wouldn't do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I said creepy, not weird. And how is it not weird...Going into some chatroom and asking girls if they have accidents? That's really creepy...I wouldn't do that...
    How is something everyone has done in their life creepy? If it is then I geuss everyone is creepy!

How is something everyone has done in their life creepy? If it is then I geuss everyone is creepy!

If you really thought that, then why are you freaking about so much? Sure people had accidents, but when someone asks only for girls that have accidents to talk to some "sweet supporting guy"...It sounds creepy...Especially in a public chat room when you don't know for sure how old those people are...