Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: While Racing

Default While Racing

I saw the thread on the space station toilet being broken and it got me to thinking about other situations where fully continent people need diapers. What about racing (NASCAR)? I have always wondered what race car drivers do when they have to be in the car hours and hours upon end. There has to be some racing fans here that have some insight into this so what gives?

Darkfinn

I have read a few articles where it is stated that race drivers to wear some sort of protection. But usually they are sweating so much during the race that their bodies don't typically produce much urine at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I have read a few articles where it is stated that race drivers to wear some sort of protection. But usually they are sweating so much during the race that their bodies don't typically produce much urine at all.
    Darkfinn is right.

Due to dehydration & sweating, plus the racers presumably go to the bathrooom before the race begins.

Commercial divers sometimes wear a diaper under their drysuits.

Good post Baseball. I thought of that before but never got any answers. I have heard of commercial divers wearing diapers and also crain operators (because setting some stuff takes hours of constant vigil where they can't go to the bathroom). I look forward to hearing more from people on this matter and seeing what other jobs people wear diapers on.

Condom catheter that goes down their pant leg and is released right onto the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Condom catheter that goes down their pant leg and is released right onto the track.
    Good theory, but NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Ew...

wetdprboy

I have heard of racers peeing into a tube that collects in a container, but usualy there sweating so much they dont need to pee.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by wetdprboy View Post
    I have heard of racers peeing into a tube that collects in a container, but usualy there sweating so much they dont need to pee.
    Possible I suppose... but what about female race drivers?