Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi!
    Im a 18 year old male who just finished school and will be going to university next term. Im very open minded and rather clingy (in a good way) especially towards my friends. I think the reason why Im here is rather obvious and to be as discrete as possible you can figure out the rest looking at my account name or if you want ask me.
    One of my interests are computers. I just built a new sli rig on my own and am considering to study computer science. I also love gamimg. I used to play a lot of guildwars and by a lot i mean a lot. The in game time feature said that i had a online time of over two months^^ I got into starcraft 2 recently and if by chance any of you are playing please pm me because I could really need someone to train with. Dont hesitate though because Im still rather nooby. I also like to program.
    Aside form this I play tennis on a regular basis.
    I stumbled over this site by accident and am hoping to find some like minded individuals and hopefully play sc2^^

I play SC 2 ocasionally im not really that great though i guess either. I love games as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Hi!
    Im a 18 year old male who just finished school and will be going to university next term. Im very open minded and rather clingy (in a good way) especially towards my friends. I think the reason why Im here is rather obvious and to be as discrete as possible you can figure out the rest looking at my account name or if you want ask me.
    One of my interests are computers. I just built a new sli rig on my own and am considering to study computer science. I also love gamimg. I used to play a lot of guildwars and by a lot i mean a lot. The in game time feature said that i had a online time of over two months^^ I got into starcraft 2 recently and if by chance any of you are playing please pm me because I could really need someone to train with. Dont hesitate though because Im still rather nooby. I also like to program.
    Aside form this I play tennis on a regular basis.
    I stumbled over this site by accident and am hoping to find some like minded individuals and hopefully play sc2^^
    Now I am a bit behind in gamer terminology, so by SC 2 do you mean Star Craft 2 or Sim City 2? lol.

Connorsoaked

SC2 is sweet!! glad you're here

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    I play SC 2 ocasionally im not really that great though i guess either. I love games as well.

we could play sc2 sometime same for anyone else who is interested pm me

Welcome to the site! I'm totally jealous that you living in Austria!!!

Quote Originally Posted by becky View Post
    Welcome to the site! I'm totally jealous that you living in Austria!!!
    Thanks. But why are you jealous? Whats so sopecial about Austria?

I've been to Austria a few years ago so I can tell the landscapes are really great.