Thread: hey! im new

Default hey! im new

so im somewhat new to the forum. ive been familar with the site 4 a while but have yet to really sign in and make any posts.

i dont no how much i realy have to say about my self. i am very interested in seeing more about the abdl scene but havent really explored it too much. as a fetish i dont really know to much about it but a frend i no who is in to it has talked to me about it some recently and i am intriged. i am looking forward to reading some posts and may be comenting where i can. li might ask a couple questions to!

thanks!

clrmx

Hi and welcome to ADISC from down under, (Australia). Looking forward to your questions and comments. Please let us know a little more about yourself. Two of my main interests are science and astronomy. I have found this to be a very friendly site, enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by clrmx View Post
    i dont no how much i realy have to say about my self. i am very interested in seeing more about the abdl scene but havent really explored it too much. as a fetish i dont really know to much about it but a frend i no who is in to it has talked to me about it some recently and i am intriged. i am looking forward to reading some posts and may be comenting where i can. li might ask a couple questions to!
    Good to hear you want to be a part of the community! We have some great discussions and its always glad to get some fresh opinions in.

What are your interests outside of diapers? What do you do for fun?