Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runescape

Countryboy95

Default Runescape

I know there is more of this but i want an up to date list. so anyone here play?? if so i would like your screen name please.

Idd love to play games with people on here... but i dont know if i could reduce my self to runescape due to the supreme lack of graphics... i mean even lord of the rings online is free... and that blows the smokestacks out of runescape.

On a sidenote, oh noes not surprizing we got dragged to the computers and games section.

i used to play it when i was in middle school but I started to use macros and my account got deleted . i play tibia since then.

runescape has good graphics now and you can play it in your browser

i played it for about five minutes when i was in fifth grade n got bored:P lol

ah runescape the good old days I played a long time ago was a member had lots of cool gear finished playing at like level 90 lol but I couldnt possibly play again ive done everything in that game did quests did pvp did pve did minigames treasure hunts made money spent money ect ective done it all once before. I played with a few diaper buddies of mine too which was fun.

Anybody that quits without getting deep and decently high, is not cut out for such an intellectual game.

I myself don't still play as I need to watch more anime and exercise more, but if I had time I would like to.

100 combat in members, 99 f2p, 80 atk, str, and def, worth over 35 mill in mem's, 99 hunter, 82 fishing, 82 magic with ancient magicks unlocked etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    runescape has good graphics now and you can play it in your browser
    Compared to what, a gameboy from the late 90's?

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5193/runescape10.jpg

compared to any game that you can play using web browser.

I used to play runescape in high school, and I got pretty decent, but in the end I just don't like mmorpg's, or any other game that you can't win, for that matter. I only really played because I had friends who played.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Idd love to play games with people on here... but i dont know if i could reduce my self to runescape due to the supreme lack of graphics... i mean even lord of the rings online is free... and that blows the smokestacks out of runescape.

On a sidenote, oh noes not surprizing we got dragged to the computers and games section.
    sorry that not all people can afford super computers
    and people who think a game is bad just becuse it has bad graphics annoy me

runescape is surprisingly fun, sure it's a grind, but you don't have to focus on one thing, i've seen people who don't even level fighting skills and just do the job skills instead, this what makes it fun to people. it's allows you to do more then just fight