Thread: How did I get into this?

Default How did I get into this?

Hi all,

I am a real beginner with these diapers. I was on a dare site and was dared to wear pull up diapers for 24hrs, which I did.

Next I was dared to wear the all in one diaper that you tape up, but this time not only for 24 hrs but for 7 complete days. I was not allowed to use the toilet at all and provide photos of all diapers so there was no cheating.

It was the strangest feeling ever, but by the end of the week I liked the freedom and I am so tempted to continue using them. I searched Google and found this brilliant site.

So my request to you is should I continue using diapers, not a s a dare, but USE diapers regularly.

If anyone out there is expeienced and can offer me advice please contact me.

I have gone out with diapers on during the week, but scared stiff someone would notice them. They didnt, but that is my current biggest fear. I realise people who are incontinant face this every day, but its something I need to get used to.

I am now not scared to buy diapers, use them all day and night, so I think I am getting there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, Welcome to the site. Try sharing some of your non-diaper interests, so we can get to know you better.

Hugglez

Using diapers all the time instead of going to the bathroom is a bad idea(If thats what you mean about "Using them regulary"). 1) It could cause Incontinence. 2)Its just plain inconvenient. Thought if you do have a facination for diapers, I would explore it and find out exactly what you like about them. But again, I would not use them as a total replacement for the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by andyk View Post
    Hi all,

I am a real beginner with these diapers. I was on a dare site and was dared to wear pull up diapers for 24hrs, which I did.

Next I was dared to wear the all in one diaper that you tape up, but this time not only for 24 hrs but for 7 complete days. I was not allowed to use the toilet at all and provide photos of all diapers so there was no cheating.

It was the strangest feeling ever, but by the end of the week I liked the freedom and I am so tempted to continue using them. I searched Google and found this brilliant site.

So my request to you is should I continue using diapers, not a s a dare, but USE diapers regularly.

If anyone out there is expeienced and can offer me advice please contact me.

I have gone out with diapers on during the week, but scared stiff someone would notice them. They didnt, but that is my current biggest fear. I realise people who are incontinant face this every day, but its something I need to get used to.

I am now not scared to buy diapers, use them all day and night, so I think I am getting there.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Oh yeah, I forgot >.<. Welcome to ADISC!

for the record, using diapers 24/7 does not cause incontinence... it just weakens the muscles in your bladder and/or bowels so that you're unable to hold it, at first for longer periods of time and then, eventually, at all. it can be retrained, the same way a person would become potty-trained.
    if you're willing to deal with the inconvenience of wearing, using and changing diapers, I'd say go for it. depending on your circumstances, it's definitely a difficult task to uphold but if you're in a situation where it's plausible, I'd say it could be an interesting experience.
    there is always the possibility of other people finding out though. unless you're willing/able to deal with that somehow, you're probably not going to enjoy yourself on a long term basis. my real question is, can you disregard the possible opinions of the majority? depending on your age, it's unlikely people in your everyday life would taunt you, or even bring it up. no one wants to be the jerk that made fun of someone who possibly needs to use diapers.

Pulluplover

For me, I prefer times with out diapers. It means the times with diapers come with more of an anticipation. I typically wear 3-4 days a week all day at work, wetting a few times. And you are right, no one will notice. There are plenty of times I don't wear, such as when on vacation. Sometimes I also mix it up by wearing, but not wetting. The other key advantage is cost. 24/7 diaper use is going to get pricey.