View Poll Results: Do you visit ABDL Porn Sites?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - and I love them!

    10 16.67%
  • Yes - and I have mixed feelings about it.

    7 11.67%
  • Yes - and I can't stop although I want to...

    1 1.67%
  • No - its a battle to stay off.

    2 3.33%
  • No - I could care less

    14 23.33%
  • No - I think they are objectionable for a variety of reasons

    4 6.67%
  • Sometimes - it really isn't a big deal

    22 36.67%
  • Leave me alone; I don't care to answer this question.

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: ABDL - Porn Sites

  1. #1

    Default ABDL - Porn Sites

    I've been on ADISC long enough to know that some websites out there that are regarded as taboo in this community - perhaps because of pedophilia-like content, perhaps because of being 'fake'. I've been into diapers for years and years - and as such have combed much of the web pretty good and seen a lot of what's out there. As for myself, I've naturally gravitated away from those sites taboo on here and have preferred the realism of the adisc community and other blogs that seem legit.

    But what do you think about those porn sites that, lets be honest, are obviously fake - and hence tacky?

    I - for one - avoid them on several levels: (1) porn stars are hurt by being in the industry; its hard to get out once you are in, and its hard not to be affected deeply by all the sexual acts required; the fact that porn stars often have limits like not kissing on the lips just serves to illustrate that filming porn is deeply impacting and that it takes away a part of them; (2) it affects me; I want my sexual experiences to be with another human (my spouse) - the risk of moving myself to a place where I can only be satisfied by looking at a computer screen is too great; (3) it just feels predatory/parasitic of the companies that produce this stuff because its obvious that the actors are not ABDLs themselves and are just faking it to make a buck; this makes me feel kind of dirty...

    SO them's my thoughts; what is the sentiment of the adisc community? What is your thought/practice?

    I wrote a bit more on the topic on my external blog: diaperchronicles.wordpress.com

  2. #2
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    I'm a mostly asexual (but homoromantic). I just don't see the point of pornography. The few times in my life that I've watched it, I've ended up laughing at it rather than being aroused.

  3. #3
    Loopygone

    Default

    I hate most Diaper Porn Sites. They are so fake, its obvious the models aren't into it, and they're usually pretty ugly (all the good looking porn models tend to go for the mainstream stuff....). Theres just nothing there that appeals really.

    I don't understand your number 2, Actual physical sex will always rate over cheap porn :S.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    (1) porn stars are hurt by being in the industry; its hard to get out once you are in, and its hard not to be affected deeply by all the sexual acts required; the fact that porn stars often have limits like not kissing on the lips just serves to illustrate that filming porn is deeply impacting and that it takes away a part of them;
    Where on earth did you get this idea from? This isn't true at all! No porn star in their right mind would think about putting limits on something like that - if they did they just wouldn't get hired. Popular myth.... but it's just not true.

    The porn industry is in fact quite easy to get out of. Although some people in go into it for the wrong reasons, or are forced, they are being paid a LOT of money to really do very little, people who are able to do something like should do it if they feel comfortable. The money they're being paid means that they can get out of the business any time they want, the problem is the ludicrous amount of money they're being paid for the minimal working hours.

    A few years ago when I was living in London I was lucky enough to see a porn film being made. I was really worried about the subjection of women, and ended up chatting to the woman in it quite extensively about things like that. She pretty much agreed with everything I thought before, and with what I've written here.

    And ALL porn stars will kiss on the lips... otherwise they wouldn't get paid.



    Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    (3) it just feels predatory/parasitic of the companies that produce this stuff because its obvious that the actors are not ABDLs themselves and are just faking it to make a buck; this makes me feel kind of dirty...
    How do you know they're not ABDL's? And why does it matter? Do you think women in more vanilla porn movies like a 'money shot'? Most women really don't (especially when it gets in your eyes *aherm*), but that's a common part of porn now! Would you say that that's any different from asking a women to wear sexy underwear? Diapers? Where does it stop? At the end of the day these women are being paid handsomely to do something that they're willing to do. As long as it's all consensual, which it often is these days - there's not shortage of pretty young girls willing to do silly things for money at the moment, then what's wrong with it?

  5. #5
    crazykittensmile

    Default

    Is the answer 'no - I could care less' a typo of I couldn't care less, or is it a phrase of it's own? If so, what does it mean? Does it mean 'no, but I kind of care about it'?? It confused me!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Is the answer 'no - I could care less' a typo of I couldn't care less, or is it a phrase of it's own?
    I could care less seems to be the Amercan version of the British I couldn't care less. Cept ours makes me sense... naturally

  7. #7
    crazykittensmile

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I could care less seems to be the Amercan version of the British I couldn't care less. Cept ours makes me sense... naturally
    Heh. Silly Americans. Always changing things for the worse. 'I could care less' surely means that you care about it a bit, how does that make sense if it means you don't care? It's making my head hurt just thinking about it.

    Why drop the 'nt, Americans? It was the most important bit!

  8. #8

    Default

    Yick... And wait...

    "As for myself, I've naturally gravitated away from those sites taboo on here and have preferred the realism of the adisc community and other blogs that seem legit."

    I sure hope your not here to fap to blogs <_< and people.... ewwwww @_@

    and my answer of "no, i could care less" is hopefully from the standpoint that "i could care less about porn, faping, and all of this..."

  9. #9
    Loopygone

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    How do you know they're not ABDL's? And why does it matter? Do you think women in more vanilla porn movies like a 'money shot'? Most women really don't (especially when it gets in your eyes *aherm*), but that's a common part of porn now! Would you say that that's any different from asking a women to wear sexy underwear? Diapers? Where does it stop? At the end of the day these women are being paid handsomely to do something that they're willing to do. As long as it's all consensual, which it often is these days - there's not shortage of pretty young girls willing to do silly things for money at the moment, then what's wrong with it?
    The thing is. It does matter. To me, and I guess others. One of the things that *ahem* gets it up is the knowledge that the other person I'm with, or watching is enjoying it. Watching someone in a nappy with a slight look of disgust on their face is just a massive turn off. Same with most porn for me, and is a reason I seem to prefer amatuer, not that I watch a lot of the stuff mind you :P. Theres nothing wrong with paying someone money to wear for a video, it just doesn't look right, or natural.

  10. #10

    Default

    CM, I have a lot of friends who have expressed similar concerns, especially about becoming addicted and going to X-tube for intimacy instead of their spouse, so I see where you're coming from.

    Now, my opinion is certainly skewed by the fact that I'm a shade of asexual, but I don't really see porn as a means to sexual gratification as much as a way of having something to visually identify with. It's just nice to have that assurance that there are other people out there like me. That said, I prefer images that aren't quite as explicitly erotic -- I prefer minimal nudity and I'm not partial to hardcore content or demonstrations of sexual acts. You could argue that once you get to that level, it's not really porn anymore, but IMO any pictures you're putting online of people in their undies, except for product displays, are basically a kind of porn.




    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I could care less seems to be the Amercan version of the British I couldn't care less. Cept ours makes me sense... naturally
    Yeah I don't get why some people say "I could care less," which denotes quite the opposite of what the expression is taken to mean. I always say "I couldn't care less," and I'm American, and so does my whole family, so it's not all Americans who do it. I think the "n't" gets elided because it's an unstressed syllable between two stressed syllables. Could not care> Couldn't care > Could care. Before long our language will simplify itself to the point of becoming nonsense :P

Similar Threads

  1. Porn Addict
    By CuddlyMonster in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-May-2009, 00:21
  2. Porn
    By Mink in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 15-Oct-2008, 00:39
  3. Porn
    By Mr Alex in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-Apr-2008, 20:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.