Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this has been done to death, but hear me out.

Default I know this has been done to death, but hear me out.

Okay, here's the deal: in a few days, I'm planning to wear solidly for a week. This will be the first-- and most likely last-- time I do this. However, before I do so, I figured it would be a good idea to get some pointers from more experienced people here.

So what things would you suggest I do to keep things running as smoothly and safely as possible? Discretion isn't really an issue, so I don't have to worry about that.

Thanks for your help in advance, guys.

Why is it your last time? I find it's more enjoyable when you don't make goals for wearing...

xdeadx

I think he means last time for 24/7. Well all I could really advise is to be sure to clean up quickly after the diaper is soiled. Wipes are a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Blake View Post
    I think he means last time for 24/7. Well all I could really advise is to be sure to clean up quickly after the diaper is soiled. Wipes are a necessity.

I know that's what he asked...I wanted to know why it's his last time with 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I wanted to know why it's his last time with 24/7
    Because I can't think of any time after now that I'll be given an opportunity to. Come September, I'll probably be at university for three long years.

EmeraldsAndLime

Don't forget to "air" yourself out for a couple of hours a day. Let your skin breathe some fresh air (ie. Without a diaper on) as to avoid smells and skin problems.

who are you wearing around?
    what diapers are you planning on using

If your going to try to wear almost continuously, be sure to get some barrier cream, just coat all the very sensitive stuff, and anyplace the wet diaper will be touching like your ass cheeks, because they are going to become very sore if you don't use some cream.

It seems to stay with you pretty good after a few uses, it gets into the pours and protects your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    who are you wearing around?
    what diapers are you planning on using
    Nobody. Nothing very 'heavy duty'. Really, I just want to get rid of all my stuff in the most fun way possible before leaving home.

If your going to try to wear almost continuously, be sure to get some barrier cream, just coat all the very sensitive stuff, and anyplace the wet diaper will be touching like your ass cheeks, because they are going to become very sore if you don't use some cream.

It seems to stay with you pretty good after a few uses, it gets into the pours and protects your skin.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I believe I have something laying around that'll do just the trick.

Don't forget to "air" yourself out for a couple of hours a day. Let your skin breathe some fresh air (ie. Without a diaper on) as to avoid smells and skin problems.
    Great idea, thanks. I'll be sure to do just that.

Only a week? Dont worry about losing controll of anything.