Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bambino: All Small sizes discontinued?

Default Bambino: All Small sizes discontinued?

Title pretty much explains it.

For a while, the Biancos were the only ones that came in size small, but now NONE of their products come in size small. The only size-small that they have on the site are the Molicare super plus's, which also may not be there for much longer. Have they completely discontinued all of their small sized products for good?

I emailed them regarding this.

Hello there. I've previously ordered from you guys before; however, going to
    order again, I notice you no longer have the small size available in
    anything other than the molicares. I have also noticed that you still
    advertise "Available in small, medium, large, and extra large" in several
    different sections on your site. Unfortunately I am unable to find where to
    order the small size of either of the three other main diaper products
    (classico, bianco, or teddy). If there are any diapers available in the
    small size, I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some of those
    ordered. My preference would be either the classico or better yet, the newer
    teddy bear printed ones, but as a last resort, the biancos would also be
    satisfactory.

I sincerely hope you have not permanently discontinued the small line in
    everything other than the molicares. I know I speak for myself, along with
    many others, if the smalls will no longer be available, I fear I may have to
    find an alternative. The mediums are simply too big and not worth the price
    in my personal opinion. Seeing as I've got a 30" waist, the small size is
    ideal for me. I know there are many others, such as myself, that are sick of
    the Depends and Goodnites and would like a high quality diaper that actually
    fits properly.

Thank you for your time and such an amazing product,

<name>

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM, <name> <removed> wrote:
    Email: [removed]

------------------------------------------------------

Hello <name>,
    Thank you for your e-mail. Due to the lack of demand we are no longer manufacturing our size small diaper,we are however working hard to find an alternative for our customers. We have found a product the Molicare Super Plus that we feel best meets our standard for a superior diaper. This product runs a little smaller than our other diapers so please try a sample first. Please see details regarding sizing on our website.

Bambino Customer Service
    I wonder if we could get enough people to respond to this situation, if they would bring the small sizes back.
    Last edited by Talula; 18-Aug-2011 at 08:53. Reason: removing e-mail address.

That's bullocks. AB Universe doesn't make a small either, and their mediums are very big on me. Same with Bambino.

welp... there goes my bed time diaper... time to take bambinos off my top 2 favorite diapers list... basturds ....

Man, that's just a gosh darned shame. They don't make many small diapers anymore, (Damn you McDernarrrds!) which leaves a lot of smaller people out of padding. I mean, I suppose you could go with a Secure X-Plus... but they look clinical, which isn't very fun out of medical play. (Kukukuku...)

Sigh...I still think if we were to get enough people to respond, they would bring the smalls back. It's just ridiculous that there isn't GOOD size small diapers available. I'm with Possibly Insane, Mediums are too big, Smalls are just right.

The problem is generally speaking size small doesnt fit me well but baminos were kinda sorta mostly soso okay...

I just hate youth size diapers looks so i guess ill be stickin with my pampers full time which isnt so bad i guess... just means after i wake up in the morning i gotta change immediately instead of being a goober and waitin till after breakfest like i used to do. *charishes my last 2 cases of bambinos* well, considering i use one a night. i should have atleast another half a years worth... ~_~ so for now so far so good... apparently b4ns.com still has size small bambinos in stock so im telling my mom to get 4 more cases on the double lmao... then ill be good for night time for a good year and a half or so. by then maybe someone else will make them...

my math skills suck 64 x 4 is not alot.. ok anyways whatever i told my mom to get as much as she can rofl...
    Last edited by Chiharu; 29-Nov-2010 at 00:34. Reason: lawl im dumb

Quote Originally Posted by PhazonPhobe View Post
    I wonder if we could get enough people to respond to this situation, if they would bring the small sizes back.
    I expect you could but it would probably take quite a big reaction if they discontinued them due to lack of sales. They have hard numbers indicating that they're not profitable. You'd be giving them much more wobbly numbers that there is profit to be had in them. While I support a small size in principle, that's the only way I can currently support it as I'm a solid medium these days. Maybe you need to clone more small ABDLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Maybe you need to clone more small ABDLs.
    Perhaps Bambino should market their diapers in Japan as well. Lots of itty bitty people there! (Including skinny boys. Yummmm.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Perhaps Bambino should market their diapers in Japan as well. Lots of itty bitty people there! (Including skinny boys. Yummmm.)
    )
    Agreed. <3