Thread: Buying Tena Slip in Birmingham

vantran

Default Buying Tena Slip in Birmingham

I have to move to Birmingham, UK for a job. Do you guys know where I can buy Tena Slip diapers from a shop?In London I always get mine from john bell and cryodon

I have seen them in Lloyd's chemist's but only in the home counties, not sure if they are up as far as Birmingham. Some of the small independent chemist's stock them as well, they may be able to help you

Loopygone

I think I heard tell of a couple of shops that do sell padding in brum.

Won't it be better to just order online though?

vantran

Default I know

online is convinient but I'm just wondering if Birmingham has shopes that sell it off the shelves like in London.

The large Boots in town may sell them, I had looked in there for them before (either Tena or their own brand) - they didn't have them at the time but there were a fair few empty shelf-marks in their incontinence section - I then started buying other products online so I haven't been back for them in about a year.

OmegaOne

There are plenty of pharmacies - I'm from Birmingham and can think of a lloydspharmacy, as mentioned, in kings Heath (south) and the huge boots and nearby superdrug are bound to sell them. If you want to order online, Dorset nursing supplies sell abenas, I believe.

vantran

Quote Originally Posted by totoro101 View Post
    There are plenty of pharmacies - I'm from Birmingham and can think of a lloydspharmacy, as mentioned, in kings Heath (south) and the huge boots and nearby superdrug are bound to sell them. If you want to order online, Dorset nursing supplies sell abenas, I believe.
    Thanks will try and see at Kings heath