Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ways to Lie

Default Ways to Lie

If you are not ready to tell anyone about your ABDL life, and someone confronts you on the matter, then what would you tell them satisfy their curiosity and buy you some time.

I'm not sure if my room mate is an ABDL. i asked her and she said...

"I was looking up information on ABDL because my oldest cousin confided in me that she was one. i wanted to look into it so i can see where she is coming from. i downloaded videos and stuff so i can ask her on them."

that is a solid defense, i don't know her cousin, probably nvr will. it explains her history, and her downloads. u can probably change the cousin part around but this is a solid defense. i don't know if she is or isn't.

i posted this on my earlier thead, called Room Mate (sorry can't link, yet)

what would you say? what have you said?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

woo, with this thead i become an establish contributor, here the link now.... to my old thead, if only...

Room Mates

Hey! Alright so it's it could really go both ways from reading it, either it's her cousin or it's her. The good thing from this is some one already confided in her if it's her cousin which would make it easier for you to do so if you wanted or if she is one she wouldn't care either. Looks to me like your in a good situation both ways just stay on top of it but not to on top of it and watch it unfold :3

I have been confronted by many people (mainly my so called best friend and my sister) and after their constant asking I told them, but before I did I said to my sister that I knew someone who was and I wanted to know more about it. That's the most recent thing I've done. She knows now but it's my mum and dad I'm afraid of.

crazykittensmile

If anyone caught me I would probably just tell the truth, particularly if I was close to them. I figure as soon as somebody expects I'm an AB then even if I deny it they're going to be looking out for me to accidentally leave some sort of clue or hint that confirms I am one from that moment onwards, and I'm not ninja enough to keep things any more hidden than I do already. Well, okay, I probably could, but I don't want to.

If someone close to me asked if I was AB because they'd seen be do something to give myself away I think I'd just say it's something I'm interested in, that there are elements of it that appeal to me, but that I didn't feel comfortable talking about it.

I found the best way to get people off your back about anything is a deflection. Make it sound believable enough that they accept it, but personal enough that they don't dig too deeply. It's the worst when you have to lie to someone face to face and when they are persistent, however the only people who can really do that to you are your parents. With a little effort you can keep them from ever getting to this point by predicting their next moves and limiting what actions they can take towards anything that would make you out as *B/DL.

The way I see it, it's really what best fits the situation...or what you think of first. I know of a few different tales for different situations, myself. In the unhappy event that you have to use one, it's always good to have options...let's take your scenario here:
    Raimuneko is sitting on her computer looking up diapers...this would not faze her roommate Hailey because Hailey already knows of Raimuneko's little problem...however, if Raimuneko was unfortunate enough to have Hailey catch her on an actual *B/DL site, there are a few safe ways out of what could've been a disasterous situation. Raimuneko, in this case, could say:
    A. She is doing a report on abnormal psychology and is researching AB/DLs
    B. She has the oddest friends who keep sending random links.
    C. She knows someone who is and wants to know more about it (as seen in your case)
    D. She lost a bet and now has to pose as a baby at her friend's upcoming party (great if looking for baby clothes)
    E. grrr....those damn pop-ups!
    F. That's the last time she lets (insert friend name here) to use her computer...
    G. *fall over and pretend to be horribly drunk*

Just a few that I came up with off the top of my head, lol. Whichever story you use, stick to it! Changing your story is a surefire way to give yourself away..save the changing for your diaper ^_^
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRaimuneko View Post
    A. She is doing a report on abnormal psychology and is researching AB/DLs
    B. She has the oddest friends who keep sending random links.
    C. She knows someone who is and wants to know more about it (as seen in your case)
    D. She lost a bet and now has to pose as a baby at her friend's upcoming party (great if looking for baby clothes)
    E. grrr....those damn pop-ups!
    F. That's the last time she lets (insert friend name here) to use her computer...
    G. *fall over and pretend to be horribly drunk*
    A/C Are awesome, it explains downloads, history and stuff.
    A can't be used if your parent will get mad and go to your school and question the teacher, that be worse.

D explains wardrobe, which might come in handy. or it can be spirit week, halloween.

F is dangerous if they know the person, they may look into it.

others are good for being on random sites, but if searched deeper, would leave a couple of holes, like f.

8ball

Quote Originally Posted by JoshE2810 View Post
    I have been confronted by many people (mainly my so called best friend and my sister)
    so called? please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by mrDLsuper332 View Post
    so called? please explain.
    Me and her seemed to have had a falling out. I don't know why but she doesn't talk to me.

8ball

Quote Originally Posted by JoshE2810 View Post
    Me and her seemed to have had a falling out. I don't know why but she doesn't talk to me.
    oh