Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GN Boxers discontinued???

Default GN Boxers discontinued???

Okay... I went against th advice I got in my other thread just to satisfy my curiosity, and I went to wal mart to buy some goodnites boxers. They didn't have them, so I went to target. They didn't have them either. So after going to 2 more stores, I gave up and just bought the regular ones. Are they discontinued? They still have a section for them up on the goodnites website!?

I always thought that they were quite rubbish compared to the other Goodnites products, but I never tried them myself. Maybe people realised that and so sales were very poor?

Interesting...I was wondering the same thing, as I didn't see any the last time I was at Wal-Mart. I personally always thought it was a bit odd that they made girls Goodnite boxers. I mean, girls don't normally wear boxers...and the boxers were a bright, hot pink, too. Always struck me as a bit odd...

cookiemonsterbaby76

i they stop making them too. I have not seen in any store i go to

Not all stores carry them. Sometimes you get unlucky. The official site and target's site still list them.

I found them inferior to normal goodnites and I had people tell me that the "boxer" part was really fake and rough.

Their only purpose was to not look like a diaper so kids were more inclined to try them, however once they had them the diaper interior would become quite obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by twtw View Post
    Not all stores carry them. Sometimes you get unlucky. The official site and target's site still list them.
    I know.. thats what made me confused. I went to the store locater and typed in my zip code blah blah blah, and it said that wal mart and target both had them, but no luck. Maybe its just my city/area. Idk, I think I'm going to buy them online, I just have a really deep urge to try them lol.

GoodJams1

Maybe if Goodnites would have corrected the sizing problem, they would still be on the market.
    The thing about Goodnites that make me mad, is that they're concentrating more on looks than on it's functionality.

While I'm on the subject, Underjams needs to make their side panels stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    Maybe if Goodnites would have corrected the sizing problem, they would still be on the market.
    The thing about Goodnites that make me mad, is that they're concentrating more on looks than on it's functionality.

While I'm on the subject, Underjams needs to make their side panels stronger.
    The new goodnites work perfectly fine for me and I weigh 160. I can literary spend an entire day in them with no problems. The old ones on the other hand would rip after like 20 min.

The new look is also infinitely better than the fake papery white look of the old goodnites.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Interesting...I was wondering the same thing, as I didn't see any the last time I was at Wal-Mart. I personally always thought it was a bit odd that they made girls Goodnite boxers. I mean, girls don't normally wear boxers...and the boxers were a bright, hot pink, too. Always struck me as a bit odd...
    Girls actually wear boxer shorts now. It's a trend.