Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well im single now....because i wouldnt give up this fetish

Default well im single now....because i wouldnt give up this fetish

So ya i got the choice of my now ex-boyfriend or my "fetish" and well i chose diapers because for one its an ass hole move to make some one choice between stuff like that and that he was kind of a dick and he kept saying shit like i need to grow up because i wear diapers. I mean come on it would be impossible to give this up to its part of who i am. o and claimed I broke up with HIM and it would be easy to just stop being an AB. Also i know you can see this topic I don't care (as in my ex can see it).

There's nothing wrong with a significant other who refuses to participate in a certain fetish, however, demanding that you drop it yourself? I think you need to find someone more compatible. It's quite likely this would not have been the only situation like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a significant other who refuses to participate in a certain fetish, however, demanding that you drop it yourself? I think you need to find someone more compatible. It's quite likely this would not have been the only situation like this.
    o i agree, i told him that he didn't have to be part of it i pretty much said he didn't even have to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    o i agree, i told him that he didn't have to be part of it i pretty much said he didn't even have to hear about it.
    If he still was not willing to accept this, then he wasn't the right guy. It's unfair to ask you to completely drop something that is not harming you or him.

I think you made the right choice. If you can't talk about this or make a compromise then what else would you have to hold back from him? It's just a slippery slope, i feel.

To make comments like that is just plain rude. He had no right to tell you to grow up. If he were a little more mature in mind then he could have accepted you as you are. I think it's beautiful you let him see that side of you at all. Rock on!
    You were right to send him packing if he was going to make you change.

I've always had a personal rule about ultimatums... and that's to choose whichever option will sit least well with the person doling it out. In this case it would be to go with the diapers.

If he cannot respect you for who you are, then he's not worth it. Seriously, there are hundreds of thousands of other people out there willing to accept you for who you are!

Aww, Kiba, sorry to hear of this (in my eyes) betrayal by a loved one. Putting an end to a relationship is always hard on us but you seem to have a handle on it. Talula pretty much said it all (as usual)
    I'm afraid all I can offer is a big and hope you feel better.

Sorry for your loss but you know there is still the one that is out there that will love you for the rest off your life. Keep looking and you will find him. We love our diapers and in time they are a part of us they go to the core of our being very few have given them up. When the gay's first started coming out there was fear and hate still is in some places sad . It is the same with diapers . The negatively of wearing diapers comes from when we were toddlers you don't want to be a baby only babies were diapers being a baby is bad . Not understanding that for some that was a happy time for us and still is. what is wrong with harmless thing if it makes you so happy.Fear he is fear full how it will look to others and as for growing up we they call me the kid i,m play full you never know what I will do blow bubbles at a drive thru just to have fun with others try it some time it's fun just hid your blowing them giggle! You may have many partners one step at a time to the one that you will love and love you. Huggs Fox

So sorry to hear about that happening - the others give good advice.
    I've been through many many years of trying to get rid of this 'issue' and it just won't budge; I think because it is rooted so deeply in my psyche and devloped at such a young age. In a very real sense it is part of my personality.
    I don't have a philosophical objection to ultimatums - but if your significant other can't accept this, it probably is best for everyone involved to end the relationship: neither one of you would be happy. Really, would you be fully satisfied having to keep that part of you life totally separate and secret from him? For me, that just wouldn't work. I think that a dating/marriage/significant relationship is a holistic thing: psychologically, sexually, spiritually, emotionally...I just cant see one flourishing when one of us is keeping a large part of ourself from the other one.

I wish you well as you continue to find your way - may you know that you are loved; may you also know that you will find someone who enjoys this part of you as much as you do.