Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have some ezlax and a whole lot of cheap diapers...

Default I have some ezlax and a whole lot of cheap diapers...

So I read the directions and it say from it will take effect from 6-12 hours. Ive never taken laxatives before so I dunno how it'll affect me. What do you guys recommend? I've wanted to try this for a while my fiancee won't be happy but meh... I need to satisfy my curiosity I mean what should I do in regards to the diaper thing. I kind of want to mess while I sleep or hold it or something

I have heard that if you take them about 5 hours before you go to bed, and take some sleeping pills it may result in an "accident" while you sleep. I have never tried it since I can't take over the counter laxatives.

You likely won't have an accident. To a potty-trained person, those events are extremely few and far between.

But you'll wake up with pressure and urgency, maybe. Which is fun in and of itself.

Not a wise choice using laxatives when they are not an absolute necessity.

Don't mean to spoil your fun, but there are health risks involved, and a few seconds of fun just aren't worth those risks to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuVsDrWily View Post
    Not a wise choice using laxatives when they are not an absolute necessity.

Don't mean to spoil your fun, but there are health risks involved, and a few seconds of fun just aren't worth those risks to me.
    EZ-Lax just softens the stool by increasing the amount of water in the bowel. Perfectly safe for acute use. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    EZ-Lax just softens the stool by increasing the amount of water in the bowel. Perfectly safe for acute use. No worries.
    Call me old school or "too cautious" if you wish, but I really don't believe in using drugs of any kind unless they are a medical necessity. That includes laxatives.

I'll step out of this thread because I really do not want to cause a drama fest, but I have heard of people who overused laxatives before - dependency on them is not a pretty picture.

No drama. We're just making points. It's no big deal.

I'm well aware of the "overuse" point...that's why I stressed "acute use." Once in a while won't hurt anything. Once an hour will. lol

Make sure to drink plenty of water, because you can get dehydrated using those type of laxatives. Or better yet, Gatorade (the red kind is the best).

acorn

I would like to reiterate this.

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuVsDrWily;
    Call me old school or "too cautious" if you wish, but I really don't believe in using drugs of any kind unless they are a medical necessity. That includes laxatives.
    To the OP I suggest that you make an informed decision. You can easily use goggle to find out the pitfalls of this practice.

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuVsDrWily View Post

I'll step out of this thread because I really do not want to cause a drama fest, but I have heard of people who overused laxatives before - dependency on them is not a pretty picture.
    Yeah I agree with you actually but I've just been curious as to what the appeal truly is ya know.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    I would like to reiterate this.

To the OP I suggest that you make an informed decision. You can easily use goggle to find out the pitfalls of this practice.
    Umm I'm not going to do this all the time I just happened to have some lying around.