Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Happy Baby

Default Very Happy Baby

I just got today my brand new sleeper!
    I got a bonus a couple of weeks ago so after a very dissapointing October decided to splurge on a new foot sleeper. An All-in-one-copany cuddle fleece sleeper with feet and lol, a drop seat.

Its really fluffy, and will probably mean a very warm and cosy winter in bed.
    I've got a couple of "Funzees" which are nice but they dont have feet and to get them to fit 6ft me I have to get XL, and I'm not 6ft wide. This one fits me perfectly (made to measure, suit you sir) and makes me feel ever so little.
    Which combined with some of this (I've never seen it before) Bedtime lotion should mean I finally sleep better!

I has a photo, you can see how much fleecier it is than my fleecy blanket on the left...my sleeper is somewhat spottier too. I've also just noticed the non slip feet are little rubber paw prints.
    I think teddy Dug (from UP!) makes his way into this photo too.
    http://i55.tinypic.com/6jfy0w.jpg
    Last edited by fluff; 13-Nov-2010 at 16:49.

I love the (suit you sir) Made me laugh. haven't heard that in ages. I just got a new onsie and bottoms in long sleeve and fluffy am also going to be nice and warm this winter.

i just got a Onsie last night well not Exactly. Its a leotard with a snap crotch from walmart. It sticks that its more or less made for a woman than a baby but still makes me feel little

Too cute! Congrats. Oh, and if anyone is wondering some Walmarts and Targets are selling footed sleepers in the woman's section. They are so cute they have animal characters on the feet.

congrats! my mom made me a li blue/white fleece bunny sleeper with mittens and a back zipper. feels wonderful over a diaper and keeps me very warm ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Koni View Post
    congrats! my mom made me a li blue/white fleece bunny sleeper with mittens and a back zipper. feels wonderful over a diaper and keeps me very warm ^^
    o.o I WANT ONE! Thats so cute ^^

Also congrats on gettin a new sleeper yourself! I bet it will be super nice on this cold winter to snuggle up, pace and plushie, and watch a nice movie, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilwolf View Post
    o.o I WANT ONE! Thats so cute ^^

Also congrats on gettin a new sleeper yourself! I bet it will be super nice on this cold winter to snuggle up, pace and plushie, and watch a nice movie, huh?
    ^^ Well, i wanted a bunny sleeper like Pamperchu(look him up to see his sleeper) had, so i drew it out and asked my mom to make it for me for my birthday. last costume she is making me, but its nice to go out with a bang. Yes i had to be unzipped by my parents a few times ^^. but yeah its awesome and super warm.

Awww!! hehe I guess that means no diapers while in the sleeper huh? still thats really cool!

True, but sometimes i can get out myself. I try to wear something over a diaper to stop the loud crinkles, hehe. Last night i wanted out because it was pretty warm in my room with the heat on and being in this sleeper, i couldn't get out and had to bear it. i was ok though ^^

i got mine from the All in one company... its so awesome i love it like soooo much wooop!!! there so snug for throughout the winter and they have funky designs to...!! mine have my name on them its so awesome!!! x