Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood

Default Assassins creed brotherhood

so whos looking forward to it? whos getting it and if you are getting it on ps3 or 360? whos gunna form an ACB guild?

I cant wait for it to be honest cause I really like the series its an original concept its a twist between the matrix and sword game which I think is totally cool. I hope they explain whats going on outside of the Animus and I hope multiplayer is ass kick ass as it looks

I'll be getting it on Tuesday for the PS3. It was between this and CoD:BO, but I think I want this more. I think it will be amazing, and I can't wait to try out the multiplayer.

PC!

The series has been getting better and better, the second game was a ton of fun. I haven't looked at the multiplayer yet, but I still have really high hopes, Ubisoft definitely knows how to keep improving the game.

countdown continues im getting it Tuesday for the 360 by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    l have really high hopes, Ubisoft // snip
    And that is why I won't be getting it.

It seems like a really cool game, don't get me wrong. But required constant internet connections for PC players? That was a step too far from Ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    And that is why I won't be getting it.

It seems like a really cool game, don't get me wrong. But required constant internet connections for PC players? That was a step too far from Ubisoft.
    I actually made a point to buy 2 pre-owned for the ps3 because of that. Brotherhood actually has multiplayer functions though, so I'm making an exception this time.

I'll most probably get it for Christmas, it seems prety good, but the adverts on TV very nearly put me off. Seriously, that advert was just...crap.
    I'm interested to see how the multiplayer works, though.