Thread: i'm new

Cool i'm new

ummmm i'm new i just found out about this site i'm a TB

Well we know that! Why not tell us more about your non-ABDL interests? I'd recommend using our handy Intro Cheat Sheet to help you get started!

well i enjoy playing xbox riding my bike facebook but you don't need to know my thing and chiling with friends and that's about it

At the point that you say I don't need to know your "thing", I suddenly need to know. *looks at you playfully*

Hellos and welcome, as where I probably error'd on the side of saying too much in my intro, it really would be nice to know a little bit more about you. But maybe this is your first time ever admitting what you said above to anyone, and if so I can understand why you might not want to say too much about yourself. And that's ok too. I hope you have a fun time here.

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    well i enjoy playing xbox riding my bike facebook but you don't need to know my thing and chiling with friends and that's about it

It's ok cd158, we're not looking for your credit card details, your mothers maiden name, or your DOB, we just want to know more about you as a person, like your interests and likes and dislikes so we can make friends with you. It's really hard to get support from a support community if you refuse to engage with them socially.

Please don't see these questions people are asking you as some sort of secret ploy to find out who you are and out you to everyone, we just want to be friend!

We've also got some user social groups, for things like location and hobbies, which you might be interested in. We can't recommend any to you if you continue to keep yourself seperate.

So... here are some questions for you:

1. Do you prefer coke or pepsi?
    2. Do you spell colour with or without a 'u'? (I clearly do... Or am I bluffing with this question? )
    3. What sort of biking do you do? Road? Mountain? Racing? Velodroming?
    4. What's your favourite game on the xbox?
    5. What *is* your thing? I'm sure I'd agree that I don't need to know it, but I don't even know what it is!

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    At the point that you say I don't need to know your "thing", I suddenly need to know. *looks at you playfully*

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    What *is* your thing? I'm sure I'd agree that I don't need to know it, but I don't even know what it is!
    I think the 'thing' referred to his facebook account (as in his interests are 'facebook, but you don't need to know my name') rather than any big exciting mystery! Correct me if I'm wrong though cd158 and there is some secret thing you're not sharing with us!

Also, welcome to ADISC and I hope you enjoy yourself here. As the others have said, the more you tell us about yourself and let us get to know us the more you will get to know us, and thus the more you will get out of ADISC, so I hope to hear more from you,

Jess

Hugglez

Hello and welcome! I hope you have a fun and exciting time on ADISC. =D

Welcome to the sunny side of the internet, where members are (mostly) human, and we can communicate with each other as real people, rather than those afflicted with some sort of social disease. We all, at some degree or another, have invested ourselves into the people here, and we, or at least most of us, have found things that connect us on a level besides an interest in baby/toddler paraphernalia, we connect on levels that you would with normal human beings that you'd meet at school, or church, or soccer practice, or the subway (except I don't believe as large of a percent of us are as crazy as those found there). This is a support site and in order to get support you need to open up, I'm not saying you should give us your real name or street address, or a recount of everything you've done since they day you found out you had these types of feelings, just stuff that makes you more of a person and less of a statistic. We just want to know the basics, Do you like comedies? What's your favorite animal? Have you ever seen an African Swallow? What type of music do you like? Zombies or Aliens?

Welcome again, stay if you can, leave if you need, come back if you want.