Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi, I'm from Norway and have been reading allot of good storyís on this forum. I have not contributed so much because Iím not that good in English. But i don't get offended if anyone corrects me on my writing.

I don't remember exactly when i started to get interested in diapers, but I remember one time when i had an accident outside (peed my pants), my mother was mad on told me that if it happened again she would diaper me. Remember that is was scared but I also was curious about how it would feel to wear a diaper again.

My mother never diapered my after i quit at normal age, but later i bought a package of baby sized diapers (when is was 11-12 years old i think) and tried one one. After that I was hocked.

I'm glad I got internet access because I felt all alone before and thought i was a freak for wanting to wear diapers.

If anyone is interested I could maybe write more about me.

Hey there diaperfun! I'm interested to know more about you!

But not so much about diapers, more about your hobbies and interests! What other stuff are you into, asides diapers?

You're English is very good, I'm really impressed! It's much better than my Norwegian!!

I work a lot, but when i have some spare time, I like to listen to music on my stereo. I resonantly bought a pair of new loudspeakers (Klipsch rf 82). Today I was out drinking with some friends of mine. I'm single at the moment, but I would love to meet a girl. I can tell more about me later. I have been to England (Newcastle) but not in Scotland, guess I should go there some time. How about you? What do you like to do?

And yet another Weegie in the mix! Welcome! I think Norwegians may start to give the Aussies a run for their money on here!

Are you still able to get the Libero sleep pants in Oslo? I found them once at an ICA Maxi in Sandnes, but then they stopped selling them.

Welcome Diaperfun. I think your command of English is excellent. I'm terrible with other languages so you're way ahead of my game. I had a similar experience where my mom threatened to put me back into diapers when I was four. I didn't have the courage to persist in making her mad, but I so wanted to. Anyway, it was a trigger that pushed me into liking diapers. As for me, I'm a musician and an IT tech and so I work two jobs. I love listening to my stereo as well as sitting at my keyboard and playing anything from rock, jazz, to classical.

Enjoy the site as we are very diverse and discuss a wide variety of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperfun View Post
    I work a lot, but when i have some spare time, I like to listen to music on my stereo. I resonantly bought a pair of new loudspeakers (Klipsch rf 82). Today I was out drinking with some friends of mine. I'm single at the moment, but I would love to meet a girl. I can tell more about me later. I have been to England (Newcastle) but not in Scotland, guess I should go there some time. How about you? What do you like to do?
    You should definitely come to Scotland It's really beautiful!

I like making things, and playing (I reallly love games! board games, running around, any of that stuff), spending time with my boyfriend, Charlie F on the forums here, and I'm working a lot at the moment so I don't have time to do much else!