Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi I'm Charles. I'm also a member of the ABDL Story Forum but I decided to check this place out as well. Seems like there are some good stories here.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Charles34 View Post
    Hi I'm Charles. I'm also a member of the ABDL Story Forum but I decided to check this place out as well. Seems like there are some good stories here.
    Welcome to ADISC. There are quite a few good stories here. Have fun.

Welcome to the site...How about telling about yourself some? We have a lot of good stories (not all are *B/DL related)

We also have some awesome people. And flash chat is fun, check that out. Welcome to ADISC

Have fun on the forums!

(post something about yourself so people get to know you better)

Hiya, Charles! Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here! I know there are quite a few great stories, I'm sure you'll be happy!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Yes we have plenty of good stories here. Make sure to look at them.

It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H."

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).