Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My name is Kyle

Default My name is Kyle

Haha hey guys. My name is kyle. I live in Texas =P. Sorry ive made a few posts before i actually made my introduction. Just made new account a few days ago but i've been familiar with this website for about 2 years. I love you guys. I like how you don't just talk about diapers and sex. I like how you mix everything in with your non-diaper life which makes it interesting. But anyway, I like to play basketball, baseball, and i still live with my parents =P Im a senior graduating high school next semester. Congratulate me haha. Anyway, im very outgoing. Have any questions, just ask. I will choose whether or not to answer depending on how personal it is. But ask all you want.

Hey kyle, welcome to ADISC. Great intro!

What are you planning on doing after hig school?

And what took you so long to sign up?

Hey Kyle Happy to have you hear. I'm matt and I'm frum Texas to. are you looking fored to senior year?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey kyle, welcome to ADISC. Great intro!

What are you planning on doing after hig school?

And what took you so long to sign up?
    Haha I was afraid of my parents looking at history on my computer, but now I have found that google chrome has an incognito window i can open that doesn't save anything that you were on.
    I am actually planning on going to lonestar college for a couple of years and then transferring to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. I want to be an aeroscience engineer. =)

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    Hey Kyle Happy to have you hear. I'm matt and I'm frum Texas to. are you looking fored to senior year?
    Actually Im loving it right now. Just 6 more months to go =P.

Quote Originally Posted by kalynnharvey View Post
    Haha I was afraid of my parents looking at history on my computer, but now I have found that google chrome has an incognito window i can open that doesn't save anything that you were on.
    I am actually planning on going to lonestar college for a couple of years and then transferring to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. I want to be an aeroscience engineer. =)
    Wow, you're a proper brainiac!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Wow, you're a proper brainiac!
    Haha thx lol.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    Hey i can't post private messages yet haha. Im from houston =) u?