Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Changes- The Love/Hate Relationship.

Default Diaper Changes- The Love/Hate Relationship.

So, i was going through the "yet another diaper change" just now and sure enough it hits me. How do i truely feel about diaper changes and how do others feel about it?

From an Incontinent and mobility limited perspective:

It sucks for the following:

Changing your self is a nightmare, many ocasions back when fore-arm crutches were applicable for me did i wipe out in the middle of a change... and get stuck on the floor.

Independance issue: The urge to keep indipendant and to cope and feel your a "big girl" or in case of males... "big boy?" i suppose.

Accidents: Nothing hurts your pride more then pottying on the carpet... or worse... on a person assisting you... or worse... on a person changing you ~_~

Time: Especially self changing and with others, and jugling bowel incontinence with IBS... messy diapers are the norm and it takes awhile to look after a messy diaper and upkeep hygene (no girl with any self worth with any want of dignity would half ass a messy diaper change not to mention rash or worse infection).

Embarassment: In my currant state self changing is note an option, period. That being said... reliance on nurses and caretakers and what not can be both uncomfertable, possibly akward, and depressing. ((That being said yes generally hospital carestaff is very professional but it still hurts your pride alittle when theres a really cute guy or girl that you kinda have the hots for and your stuck in a position like that... ~_~ theres some cute nurses....))

The good side: It sure feels awesome being in a cozy dry fresh comforting warm diaper!

- Sometimes bonding is not so bad, as tough as it is sometimes i feel that it kinda brought my mom and my self back closer in a relationship... i found i was able to share more personal things because the barrier of parent child was lowered... this is probably a unique experience as an incontinent mobility impared teen vs parent relationship but yeah.

-You get to generally choose when you want to get changed! Sure beats being interupted like people who need to use the big person potty.

From an AB/DL perspective.

Bads:

Time: Takes ages

Poor mommy/daddy/big brother/sister/friend etc- having to put up with it constantly, im sure in long term relationships it can turn into the incontinence issue in the sence that it gets old sometimes... especially on a hard day after work.

Goods:

Bonding: Yup, its very bonding!

Good time to share: It brings you together for alittle chit chat time out of your busy schedule thats 1 on 1 private.

Naughty child: You feel like a bad little toddler if your into that i guess?

Play time: Use your imagination? lol

Misc topics: Finding a place to change sucks.

Changing in small spaces sucks.

Disposing of diapers can be a pain.

Anyways what are peoples thoughts, comments, feelings, etc in this love hate relationship we all share?

Peachy

I reckon it's a matter of what you're used to. I mean back in medieval or Roman times, people would not hide their bodily functions and would often have a "shit chat", doing their business on long rows of benches with holes in them, or just wherever they stood or sat. So it's merely a matter of your education or what society deems normal that you're ashamed of your bodily functions and the results of it. Granted, it may not be the same thing sitting on a toilet next to one another, or laying in front of a person with your bodily waste spread all over your crotch, but the idea to not talk about/show/expose your bodily waste functions to other is merely a standard set by society.

I would say the same about the whole exposure/nudity thing. If you're used to being exposed to others on a daily basis, I reckon it won't bother you. It's just the fact that others don't do that that may bother you somewhere deep down.

Personally, I've always wondered how truely inco and (partially) helpless people think about those issues of constantly having to expose their private parts to other people.

Other than that, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with the pros and cons. I can see it taking more time to change than using the potty and a few sheets of toilet paper, even if you have to 'convenience' of not having to make a run for the potty when you really have to go. The relationship thing shouldn't necessarily be an issue, for your (potential) partner should put up with your shortcomings as you'd have to put up with his/hers. Nobody's perfect, although having their wife ruin their common bed every now and again by smelly or leaky diapers may not be everyone's idea of a perfect relationship. On the other hand: if you have a baby, no one will even ask you whether or not you enjoy changing the baby's diaper - it#s a job that has to be done. Just see the positive side: Your partner would be constantly exposed to your private parts...probably makes for more frequent play time

cookiemonsterbaby76

to me I like having my diaper change by my wife it makes me feel like a cute little baby. But I can understand where the one who need for medical reasons to not be fun

i hate changing a used diaper.
    of course im a simple DL too,

Yes, yes. Not really any points to add. But there are a few things I can add on the points that you mentioned. (Yeah, think about the confusingness of that sentence).

The accidents/doing it when being changed is something babies do too. So you're not odd there. I can't remember why you're more likely to go potty without padding than with it on. But it adds to the bonding. The ups and downs of having to change. Bad things can be good too.

And the where to put your used diaper reminds me the times clear up after my dog, you have this bag of potent dung. It's not nice to carry around in public. Never seems to be a bin anywhere suitable for it. So it has to wait till you're home. Not like you can put it in your pocket with minor wrappers or something.

And you can't really wait do get changed in your free time when you have messed. But still have that option for wetting!

And for the whole exposing yourself to attractive people, be the only time you can flash to people without getting arrested for it :P. Ok it's pretty much a male dominated sport. But it's something with time becomes easier and easier. Especially with the same people changing you over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    Yes, yes. Not really any points to add. But there are a few things I can add on the points that you mentioned. (Yeah, think about the confusingness of that sentence).

The accidents/doing it when being changed is something babies do too. So you're not odd there. I can't remember why you're more likely to go potty without padding than with it on. But it adds to the bonding. The ups and downs of having to change. Bad things can be good too.

And the where to put your used diaper reminds me the times clear up after my dog, you have this bag of potent dung. It's not nice to carry around in public. Never seems to be a bin anywhere suitable for it. So it has to wait till you're home. Not like you can put it in your pocket with minor wrappers or something.

And you can't really wait do get changed in your free time when you have messed. But still have that option for wetting!

And for the whole exposing yourself to attractive people, be the only time you can flash to people without getting arrested for it :P. Ok it's pretty much a male dominated sport. But it's something with time becomes easier and easier. Especially with the same people changing you over and over.
    You could still wait with changing a messy diaper... however its not suggested and it doesnt feel good!

and...

Same people changing you over: not too bad.... Hospitals: damn... specially since i got shifted to a new wing recently, *adds another 10 people to the list of ppl seeing me exposed ._. greaaaaat, nothing like a new set of nurses, atleast their nice however!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    . Just see the positive side: Your partner would be constantly exposed to your private parts...probably makes for more frequent play time
    Actually Peachy, i was reading this over again and thinking about it and... Honnestly, when i get changed out of a diaper, as an incontinent person i find this is the worst time for play time in my case.

1. If im soiled and in need of change im unusually very uncomfertable and cranky- not sexually aroused xD <- usually i finish the sexual arrousal part "Before" the aspect of getting changed, but i suppose this naturally has to do with the inadvertant "grind" aspect and the warmth of a diaper? I have no idea. That being said quiet possibly if it is pre'planned then perhapse but generally speaking i very rarely have sexual urges during or directly post change. Also, instead its usually a relax factor, my natural association that a dry diaper can mean bed time or nap time leads me to have a tendancy to feel sleepy right after being changed, or atleast very calm... my best uhh anology would be like riding along in a car... but then again im a car sleeper (i forget what its called) but basically if i am in a movie vehicle for a certain amount of time i generally pass out.

Countryboy95

i love to change diapers but not my own. i wish i had someone to do so.

I would probably hate it if I didn't have the many years of experience of diapering myself, my better half, and select few friends. Clearly not the case though because I have perfected the technique. Not to get all ego on you but I've been told when padding others up that I do it the best. It's pretty much just a matter of trial and error in my opinion. In my world though, that mind frame is always the case being as ocd as I am.

Honestly my only hang up is making sure I do it correct, especially when I'm diapering myself. Tapes have to be perfectly centered, any loose material properly tucked away, etc. What would normally take someone a few minutes easily takes me over ten minutes. And when I'm the one being diapered by another it's very easy for me to offend them when I try to help out. Not a fan of making others butt hurt but it does happen. Yeah I know it sounds crazy but it's just the way I've always been but damn I'm good at it.

Peachy

While the general technique of changing others doesn't really change, I have to say that on the rare occasion I get to diaper someone I've never put on diapers before, I tend to do a poor job on the diapering. It's because everyone's anatomy is different, if knowing where the tapes go on one person doesn't mean I know where they go for someone else. It takes experience.

As for medical professionals and changes: Keep in mind that it's their job. You may feel awkward exposing yourself in your messy state to a new nurse at he hospital, but those people have seen 100s or 1000s of naked people with waste products all over them that needed cleaning. I mean there's doctors specializing in women, and a large portion of those are male. I can't imagine they get in any way excited seeing yet another naked woman spread out in front of them for medical problems related to vaginal infections or pregnancy issues or what not. I also doubt they'd have much interest in downloading naked pictures of girls either. They do their job, go home and not think about it. As such, I don#t think you really have to worry about 'play time' and the nurses.
    I was merely referring to partners. I'm sure it's just a matter of proper training to get excited from being changed by a partner. And see the practical side. Right after a change, you're empty, and there's no need to worry about nasty surprising during naughts acts.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    While the general technique of changing others doesn't really change, I have to say that on the rare occasion I get to diaper someone I've never put on diapers before, I tend to do a poor job on the diapering. It's because everyone's anatomy is different, if knowing where the tapes go on one person doesn't mean I know where they go for someone else. It takes experience.

As for medical professionals and changes: Keep in mind that it's their job. You may feel awkward exposing yourself in your messy state to a new nurse at he hospital, but those people have seen 100s or 1000s of naked people with waste products all over them that needed cleaning. I mean there's doctors specializing in women, and a large portion of those are male. I can't imagine they get in any way excited seeing yet another naked woman spread out in front of them for medical problems related to vaginal infections or pregnancy issues or what not. I also doubt they'd have much interest in downloading naked pictures of girls either. They do their job, go home and not think about it. As such, I don#t think you really have to worry about 'play time' and the nurses.
    I was merely referring to partners. I'm sure it's just a matter of proper training to get excited from being changed by a partner. And see the practical side. Right after a change, you're empty, and there's no need to worry about nasty surprising during naughts acts.

Peachy
    - Oh no i know the nurses are quiest professional i was just stating its stil lakward the first spin around or two.

- No i didnt mean in the sence of refrencing getting excited- all of the sexual refrences had to do moreso with relationship status i did not mean for the nurse/caregiver topic to carry over into the rest

-towards playtime and the nurses- once again peachy no :P "Get your head out of the gutter mwahahaha!"

- I was also mearly referring to partners. :P

-Also, nope and usually no in the case of being empty after a change.

1. You know your not ready to go naturally during a change because or atleast for me anyways im more prone to potty after the padding is removed... perhapse pressure related or a draft?

2. generally stimulation makes pottying happen... magically... its amazingly annoying!