Thread: Woof!

Default Woof!

Greetings and salutations, one and all.

I'm mostly about babyfur/littlefur, with a special place for adorable wolf pups like myself. While some of my friends are interested in furry life at varying degrees, I'm the sole pup of them. Unfortunately, I know none of them could qite understand, so I'm glad the rest of you are here.

Warm nose licks,
    Canis Lupus

Well, hello and welcome there, have a good time here and feel free to chat around, if you ever want someone to talk to the IRC room is a good place to start.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here and please feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
    Greetings and salutations, one and all.

I'm mostly about babyfur/littlefur, with a special place for adorable wolf pups like myself. While some of my friends are interested in furry life at varying degrees, I'm the sole pup of them. Unfortunately, I know none of them could qite understand, so I'm glad the rest of you are here.

Warm nose licks,
    Canis Lupus
    Welcome to ADISC. Have fun. We've got a respectably-sized Babyfur forum.

Hello! I'm... ...well I am Me :p! Welcome to ADISC, remember to continue posting and having fun.

Have fun on the forums!

hi Canis and welcome! the Lupis part of your name reminds me of Harry Potter... which I love so your pretty awesome! Hope to see you around posting!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Another wolf babyur that is a common thing to be as a babyfur.

It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H."

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).