Thread: Well... Here goes nothing

Default Well... Here goes nothing

Well... "Here goes nothing". I tried making a witty/funny header so you guys would think highly of me and be more interested about who I am. But I couldn't think of anything so I just used a title of a Treaty Of Paris song.
    Where do I start? My name is Carter. I love golf, my dog, video games, hiking, pokemon( the original series), and slew of other things, but what I think defines me most is music. I love pop-punk and indie music. Company Of Thieves and Say Anything are my two favorite bands, and if they ever play live within a 3 hour drive of my town I never miss a show, well I try to never miss a show.
    My interest in diapers started when i was around 6, I would make a fort with my bunk bed and steal my younger sisters diapers and try them on. Ive only worn them a few times since then and every time it in no way has been a turn on for me. I felt safe, comfortable, like nothing in the world could hurt me. When I see other girls in diapers I do admit I usually get turned on by seeing them but sometimes i feel anxious and like and outkast for wanting to wear diapers again.
    I make jokes and try and lighten the mood if im in the dumps, I've been told im a great friend but you guys can decide for yourselves. Im gonna end this intro so I don't start rambling on and on and on.
    Im gonna try to make entries on this site at least once a day so everyone can learn more about who I am, and I can share more of my life than what I am able to share in this intro..... Have a wonderful day/evening depending on where you are in the world!

Welcome to ADISC cweezy.

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself here. We're always looking for new quality members who are interested in genuinely sharing and discussing things related and unrelated to the focus of the site. Don't worry about posts that are a bit longer. We much prefer them to the ones that are just quick "hey" messages, because we get the chance to actually know a bit about you, which is a big part of what this site is all about.

You seem like a pretty typical guy and I think you'll fit in great here. Just hope you're willing to stick around a bit and become more involved here. It's a pretty warm, welcoming place, from what I've found. Feel free to hop in whenever you want on the forums, it's what they're here for. :P
    Enjoy your time here.

Hello, I am new here too. But I can tell you that the journey to self awareness is one of the most important you can ever hope to embark on. It makes me smile whenever someone desires to know more about the universe, and I can tell you that the journey inside one's own inner universe is one of the best places to start.

I hope you like what you find out ^_^

Oh yeah, and welcome and things and other greetings.

Welcome to ADISC! Thanks for posting an introduction!

How is everyone doing? Im doing alright I guess. Ive been better, just thinking alot about about my problems... If anyone is interested, the song that best describes my mood is Daisy by the band Brand New. If I didn't only have internet access on my craptastic phone (the samsung impression) I would post a link to the song, but im sure if you really wanna hear it you'll find it on youtube or grooveshark...

anyways... besides me feeling like a ton of bricks just dropped on me, I think im gonna go on a hike at brown county state park tomorrow with Jackson (my miniature australian shepherd).

So to all who reads this... you should chime in about your day! it would really help with the awkwardness I am feeling while writing this post.

Hi, cweezy928. Welcome to ADISC. I hope your not feeling awkward about posting on the boards here. With very few exceptions, the members here are very friendly and are interested in what their fellow members have to say, so please feel at ease when posting your thoughts and feelings. I look forward to reading your posts, and getting to know a bit more about you. Take care.

how has everyone been today? I have a question... where would be the best place to post a song lyric/verse of my mood... im thinking in a blog, so I dont flood threads with bits and pieces of songs.

oh has anyone seen the new south park? what did you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    Im gonna try to make entries on this site at least once a day so everyone can learn more about who I am,!
    It is a very great start I hope you learn lots of good stuff on this site.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    how has everyone been today? I have a question... where would be the best place to post a song lyric/verse of my mood... im thinking in a blog, so I dont flood threads with bits and pieces of songs.

oh has anyone seen the new south park? what did you think about it?
    A blog would a good place to put it Welcome to ADISC, by the way!

I don't watch south park, so I don't have an opinion.