Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy Walgreens Certainty or Walmart Assurance?

Default Should I buy Walgreens Certainty or Walmart Assurance?

Are the walgreens diapers better than walmarts? I can buy both but im stuck on which to get. Are they even worth it or should i just go check out the thrift store for some real diapers?

From what I have seen other users posts on these boards, store brand diapers tend to come with large red flags.

If it is between the Walmart and Walgreens there is no difference in between the diapers themselves. You may be able to get a better deal at Walgreens, because sometimes they do a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale. So at Walgreens you can get a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by kalynnharvey View Post
    Are the walgreens diapers better than walmarts? I can buy both but im stuck on which to get. Are they even worth it or should i just go check out the thrift store for some real diapers?
    Order TENA Super diapers, not the pullup kind, from Walgreens. I'd post a link but it won't let me. You can order them online or in the store, and best of all you can pick them up in the store *w1n* You will really thank me. Just make sure they are the kind WITH tabs. They will be a light green color. These have to be the best diapers you can easly get, some Walgreens in larger cities even carry them in the store. If you like diapers, or want one to work at night, avoid the common store diapers like the plague.

Of the two as mentioned there the exact same thing. Go with the better sale price. And there not so bad a diaper for a cheep easly gotten one though not top of the line.

The Assurance from Wal-Mart are my backup diapers. They are pretty good if you can't get premiums. I can't say anything good about Certainty personally. I tried them once back when I was testing every brand diaper I could find just so I could learn differences. If they are the ones I remember they had cloth backs and leaked bigtime really fast. The assurance seem to be good for about 1.5 big floods. As soon as they get 'soft' tho they will leak. They don't wick very fast - but if you have a slow trikkle they will hold up for about 4 hours. (me anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    From what I have seen other users posts on these boards, store brand diapers tend to come with large red flags.
    i guess that would be useful if you wanted to learn semaphore signaling. i wonder what the signals are for "i am incontinent."

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    i guess that would be useful if you wanted to learn semaphore signaling. i wonder what the signals are for "i am incontinent."
    Probably standing with your legs crossed, your hands near your ummm waist and frantic 90 degree lower flag waving. Little hops are optional.