Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 Price Reduction!

Darkfinn

Exclamation Dry 24/7 Price Reduction!

Hey all...

I was browsing the diaper sites trying to find a good deal on a case to order for LuvsGurl to use at night. I happened to check the Dry 24/7 website (Dry 24/7) for the heck of it... and they have lowered their full case prices!

You can now get a full case of 72 Dry 24/7 diapers for just $75! That's just a hair over $1 per diaper... and a heck of an awesome deal. Needless to say I ordered some.

I strongly encourage y'all to get some of these. At this new price there really isn't anything better.

As soon as I get paid, I am planning on trying some of these. I can't get away with a full case though.. but thanks for the info anyway! I always like to be informed about price breaks.
    Last edited by Drosera; 04-Jun-2008 at 18:45.

"Coming Soon:
    "Fresh 24/7" Adult Wipes, Premium, Thick, XL, Hypoallergenic
    "Junior Dry 24/7” youth diapers"

Looks like good news for kids who want to wear some too

Darkfinn

Ah... youth sizes would be pretty nice for some of the smaller folks out there.

I've heard quite a bit about these diapers on and off lately... can anyone tell me how they compare to Abena and Secure?

I'm just waiting to hear the reviews on dry 24/7 before I switch from Abena X plus to Dry 24/7. So if anyone has tried dry 24/7 let us know what it's like and is it a direct competition to Abena

Darkfinn

I have tried them before and they are wonderful!

Super thick... super soft... super thirsty. Definately on par with (if not better than) Abenas. At this great price... why not order some for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapernicky View Post
    I'm just waiting to hear the reviews on dry 24/7 before I switch from Abena X plus to Dry 24/7. So if anyone has tried dry 24/7 let us know what it's like and is it a direct competition to Abena

Tadaa: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...bsorbancy.html

Little ollie

Damn these things need to come out in the uk.