Thread: Another New Guy Thread

Default Another New Guy Thread

I'm a shy person in real life and have issues talking to people face to face so the internet is a great place to me. I'm currently a senior, but I'm going to be taking 5 years to get my degree instead of the usual 4.

When I was in junior high/high school I thought I liked wearing diapers, but after a few experiences trying to fit into baby diapers (I blame stories) I decided I didn't like wearing them. Starting about last year, I decided to stop lurking and become a participating member of the AB/DL community. I like diapers, age regression, wetting, and hypnosis. I prefer males in diapers because of how I got introduced to the community.

I like to spend my free time on the internet or watching TV, sometimes both at once. I play videogames sometimes, mostly JRPGs. I also like anime and manga. My favorite genres in general are science fiction and fantasy.

From this site I'd like to read some good stories and maybe make a few new friends. I recently got into doing forum RPs and would like to do some here if it's allowed.

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

If you like stories, I myself am an avid writer here on ADISC! You can check out some of my stuff, such as
    Steal Me Away
    Love Me Away
    Digimon Resurrect

And if you wanna know what stories suck? Be sure to read my review section 'The Angry Diaper Story Nerd!

You read, you comment Enjoy your stay at ADISC!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

I'm sorry, gaming isn't my forte, you're going to have to explain to me what a JRPG is!

What are you doing your degree in?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post

I'm sorry, gaming isn't my forte, you're going to have to explain to me what a JRPG is!
    Japanese RPG.

What are you doing your degree in?
    Game Programming (major) and Web Development (minor)

Wow, very technological!

And what sorts of TV programmes do you like to watch?

And what sorts of TV programmes do you like to watch?
    It varies, mostly police drama type shows and sitcoms.

tbmoney

welcome to adisc sam, i hope u enjoy this site, its accepting and fun