Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings From Scotland

Default Greetings From Scotland

Hello everyone i am a diaper lover and realy enjoy wetting them i wear Tena nappies and have found them to be good and not to many leaks are there many other diaper lovers on here from scotland it would be great to chat to others from the uk and scotland i also enjoy just being in bed and wetting my nappie and not needing to worry about getting a wet bed

DLDan94

Hello, Welcome to ADISC

Welcome to ADISC!

You really need to use some punctuation! My poor brain was starved of oxygen when I reached the end of your post.

You haven't told us anything we're really looking for in an introduction. You may find this Cheat Sheet useful! Basically, we want to know more about you as a person!

I think you should change your user name, too. You've chosen a stereotypical *B/DL user name, which is generally frowned upon here. Your user name will be the biggest part of your identity on ADISC, so try to be creative! Check out this wiki article for more tips: Choosing a name - ADISC Wiki

If you have any problems or questions, then don't hesitate to ask!

And yes, there are quite a few members from Scotland on here. I'm not actually from Scotland, but I do live there. =)

thanks for tips but i will not be changeing anything

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by NAPPIED247 View Post
    Well, would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? You don't have to edit anything, but could just reply in the rest of the thread. Do you have any hobbies or interests? What sorts of things do you like in real life, besides nappies? As Arlikra said, we'd like to know more about you as a person, so it would be great if you could tell us a bit more about yourself.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to ADISC bro, but as others have said. Maybe share a little more about yourself. The adisc community is really nice, but you have to give out a little to get a little. For example do you have any hobbies? What do you do for fun?

You're welcome, and that's entirely up to you.

If you need any more assistance, don't hesitate to ask. =)

Hello everyone i am a diaper lover and realy enjoy wetting them i wear Tena nappies and have found them to be good and not to many leaks are there many other diaper lovers on here from scotland it would be great to chat to others from the uk and scotland i also enjoy just being in bed and wetting my nappie and not needing to worry about getting a wet bed
    You've been given some great advice here, and you should take it up. We're a support community here, which means we like to get to know each other and help each other out. We can't do that if we don't

1. understand your posts
    2. know anything about you

Why don't you tell us some of your outside hobbies or... well moan about the weather! We had a little bit of snow here in Edinburgh the other day, but it didn't lie It was very dissapointing!

Your user name is really generic, though, and I would seriously recommend changing it. Did you know that only 2 people have made it to our top level of user group with a word like 'diaper' or 'nappy' in their name, and both of them had another word in their name as well. You've just got some numbers. I'd love it if you could prove me wrong, but with a name like that you come accross as just another generic diaper person, and, like I said above, we're all about support and community here.

I've thought up some questions to ask you, since you seem reluctant to offer up information about yourself:

1. Do you prefer coke or pepsi?
    2. Do you live on the East or West coast of Scotland (I'm an East coaster, so be careful how you answer or we can't be friends )
    3. What colour of pyjamas do you wear?
    4. What colour is your hair?
    5. Do you prefer Starbucks or Costa?

Also, make sure you check out the links Arlikra gave you in his first post. They're really helpful!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Ok here is somethings about me in responce to all you guys,well i am tea-total due to many health problems that i have,and all the medication that i need to take everyday.
    I come from the westcoast of scotland and the best city Glasgow,i have lived here all my life but i am sorry to say i have seen more of other countrys than i have of my own,im not proud of that as we have some of the best places right here in scotland,and i should know i used to drive a taxi (Blackcab).
    And in reply to tulula i wear blue pjs, and i have grey hair but then i have been married for 22yrs so that is why lol,i support St Mirren football club but the less said about that the better.
    My interests are football fishing or in my case i feed the fish and i am a bowler crown green,after two heart attacks and a slight stroke i am at presant unemployed but working to get back onmy feet again,for the last 4 years i have suffered from clinical depression and i am up and down like a hotel lift.
    Also i have never been in a starbucks or a costa coffee shop,over rated prices for a cup of coffee so i drink my own lol,well anything else you want to know just ask.