Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Question about huggies pullups and baby diapers.

  1. #1

    Default Question about huggies pullups and baby diapers.

    Okay so I was wondering something. I've noticed that a lot of teens and adults can fit into huggies pullups and even a size 6 of pampers. I know these are meant to be for small kids and babies but I was wondering how do they fit you so good. I wear goodnites xl but they are meant for older kids and teens and whenever I put a goodnite on it seems that I wouldn't be able to fit into huggies pullups or the largest diaper size for babies. Just so you know I am 5ft 1 and weigh around 96 pounds but I feel like I am deformed. I feel like my hips are so big and maybe they wouldn't fit me. Do you go by the size of your hips or is it only your weight that matters when fitting into them? How small do I have to be to have huggies pullups and pampers size 6 to fit me properly and not tight?

  2. #2

    Default

    Well, i use pampers cruisers size 7 comfertably with an abena booster on my 18-19inch waist, and im 79 lbs but i think the issue is not the "if the will fit" but alot of ppl who are bigger and say they can wear them arnt accurate because either their voids are so large the diaper cant handle it or they stretch the diaper out so far theres no room in the seat for bowel movements/the waistbands arnt high enough for leak protection/ or the lol-make it look like a thong because its so small on them. Whats your waist size and how strong are your voids do you feel, im very petite and my voids and leakage is light and frequint not large and flooding so my cruisers are perfect for me.

  3. #3
    Loopygone

    Default

    Its the size of your hips and waist that count. The weight on the package only applies to toddlers and babies, who's body shape can be predicted by what weight they are. Totally different for adults. If you're ripping XL goodnights then you're going to struggle with these.

    As always I suggest getting Adult Nappies. They fit better (and look better for it...) absorb more, and just generally more satisfying.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Its the size of your hips and waist that count. The weight on the package only applies to toddlers and babies, who's body shape can be predicted by what weight they are. Totally different for adults. If you're ripping XL goodnights then you're going to struggle with these.

    As always I suggest getting Adult Nappies. They fit better (and look better for it...) absorb more, and just generally more satisfying.

    congrats on the 666 post loopy, you are now promoted to evil <3

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleSelf View Post
    Okay so I was wondering something. I've noticed that a lot of teens and adults can fit into huggies pullups and even a size 6 of pampers. I know these are meant to be for small kids and babies but I was wondering how do they fit you so good. I wear goodnites xl but they are meant for older kids and teens and whenever I put a goodnite on it seems that I wouldn't be able to fit into huggies pullups or the largest diaper size for babies. Just so you know I am 5ft 1 and weigh around 96 pounds but I feel like I am deformed. I feel like my hips are so big and maybe they wouldn't fit me. Do you go by the size of your hips or is it only your weight that matters when fitting into them? How small do I have to be to have huggies pullups and pampers size 6 to fit me properly and not tight?
    I use 2 pampers babydry 6 or goodnites. The babydry 6 just make me feel a lot smaller and are wayyy better for regression.

    My method:



    They probably won't "properly" fit you but it seems like some people can come pretty close. What is your waist size?

  6. #6

    Default

    Wow you are small. Why are you so small? My waist is 27 and my hips are 31 inches.

    ---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Its the size of your hips and waist that count. The weight on the package only applies to toddlers and babies, who's body shape can be predicted by what weight they are. Totally different for adults. If you're ripping XL goodnights then you're going to struggle with these.

    As always I suggest getting Adult Nappies. They fit better (and look better for it...) absorb more, and just generally more satisfying.



    I'm not ripping the xl goodnites I just feel like they fit me perfectly and when it comes to the huggies pullups and pampers they are so much smaller. And I think it would be impossible for me to fit into the huggies pullups and pampers

    ---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I use 2 pampers babydry 6 or goodnites. The babydry 6 just make me feel a lot smaller and are wayyy better for regression.

    My method:



    They probably won't "properly" fit you but it seems like some people can come pretty close. What is your waist size?
    My waist is 27 and hips are 31. What is your waist size if u don't mind me asking.

    ---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Well, i use pampers cruisers size 7 comfertably with an abena booster on my 18-19inch waist, and im 79 lbs but i think the issue is not the "if the will fit" but alot of ppl who are bigger and say they can wear them arnt accurate because either their voids are so large the diaper cant handle it or they stretch the diaper out so far theres no room in the seat for bowel movements/the waistbands arnt high enough for leak protection/ or the lol-make it look like a thong because its so small on them. Whats your waist size and how strong are your voids do you feel, im very petite and my voids and leakage is light and frequint not large and flooding so my cruisers are perfect for me.
    Wow you are small. Why are you so small?

  7. #7

    Default

    I am asian, i'm female, i just got out of major surgery and lost even more weight, im 5 ft nothing, however you have pretty big hips for your size which is probably your problem. You appear to be build like a dwarf from lord of the rings. I know people over 6 feet tall with smaller waist size then you haha.

  8. #8
    Loopygone

    Default

    If you fitting in xl goodnights then pullups will fit but will be tight.
    Again, I suggest just getting adult nappies, better all round.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleSelf View Post
    Wow you are small. Why are you so small? My waist is 27 and my hips are 31 inches.

    ---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------






    I'm not ripping the xl goodnites I just feel like they fit me perfectly and when it comes to the huggies pullups and pampers they are so much smaller. And I think it would be impossible for me to fit into the huggies pullups and pampers

    ---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------


    My waist is 27 and hips are 31. What is your waist size if u don't mind me asking.

    ---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------



    Wow you are small. Why are you so small?
    I'm 165lbs, and like 32" waist?

  10. #10

    Default

    I starting to have a hypothesis that hes measuring him self wrong...

Similar Threads

  1. Interest in Diapers - Kid Baby / Teen Baby / Adult Baby
    By Kid in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-Aug-2010, 04:00
  2. Huggies Jeans Diapers
    By secretdl26 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 29-Jul-2010, 02:55
  3. Huggies pullups
    By BerkoBear in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2010, 16:41
  4. Question about Huggies Pull Ups
    By rtt in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2008, 06:38
  5. Huggies Diapers
    By scarolina21 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 19-Oct-2008, 23:20

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.