Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to ADISC

alaninnc

Default New to ADISC

Hi All,

I am new to ADISC.Org but not new to wearing. I have been in and out of weaing since I was about 20. A little about myself I am from North Carlina and like outdoor things like snow skiing, mountain biking, boating, hiking, working in the yard. I enjoy the theater and occssionally hangingout at home.

Alan

JEEEBUS! I'm starting to think that moving out of NC was a bad idea... but then I remember that my parents are in NC, and how much NC blows chunks, and I'm glad I did.

Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Orms Einbani View Post
    JEEEBUS! I'm starting to think that moving out of NC was a bad idea... but then I remember that my parents are in NC, and how much NC blows chunks, and I'm glad I did.

What a great way to welcome someone

Heh, It's still a warm welcome to the board. Really, you'd have to live in NC to really get it.

Hi ya & welcome!!

Darkfinn

Hey Alan... glad you finally decided to post. You liking this place so far? I hope all of us younguns don't scare ya too much.

Error404

I'd like to offer you a big warm welcome from all of us at ADISC! Don't be shy, be sure to throw out any sensible (Or insensible!) questions at us all, the majority of us will be more than glad to answer and help out!

Good to have you.

Enjoy your stay!

E404~

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.