Thread: The most ADORABLE Firefox theme!

Default The most ADORABLE Firefox theme!

So, for those of you who use Mozilla Firefox, you may be interested in this theme: So, so cute...

In case you need a spoiler to tempt you to view the link, it's a Winnie the Pooh and Friends Firefox theme.

I would totally use it if my parents didn't use my laptop. Anyways, check it out if you like it

that is very cute i like the baby Winnie the Pooh with the pink gingham background. For awhile I had Hello Kitty on mine but lately I been having so many computer problems I haven't added another persona.

Is there a mod/admin who can ban this guy, or does his account have a use?
    Last edited by Moo; 08-Nov-2010 at 05:08.

Yeah, the spam on this site needs to end, blue07 is browsing the page right now according to the stats.

As for the persona, I love it, the problem is I can't use it because it'd reveal me and it'd come off as weird. A while back I had a furry like persona that nobody seemed to mind, can't seem to remember now.

But yeah, if you never get your screen seen by anyone else it's the persona for you ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Is there a mod/admin who can ban this guy, or does his account have a use?
    I deleted all the spam, banned his account, and made some changes to prevent future spam.

More generally, if you see spam, please use the report abuse button ().

Quoting the spam makes it harder for us to find all instances of the spam, and ensure it is properly deleted.

R134A

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    I deleted all the spam, banned his account, and made some changes to prevent future spam.
    Thanks Moo. I hate it when people spam. And I would never do any business with someone that spams there business around. It just makes them look bad. So for anyone wishing to spam their business thinking it is gonna help them. They need to think again. It gonna hurt the business.

As to the topic. That's a cute Theme. I'm probably gonna install it.

That's very cute. Unfortunately, I've had so many issues with Firefox that I had to switch to Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by CaretakerSam View Post
    That's very cute. Unfortunately, I've had so many issues with Firefox that I had to switch to Chrome.
    Same

Firefox is the new IE