Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Cushies now at B4NS

Default ABU Cushies now at B4NS

Cushies - B4NS

B4NS is now selling ABU Cushies!

This will probably mean that the shipping and customer service won't be as much of a problem for those who want to buy these diapers now.

Just a thought, this may be a response to how many people don't trust their business. Having other businesses sell them could be a way around that...

Really. I liked there service. But if that's what they decided then hopefully its for the better

Anyone know if Bambino's are sold by anyone exept Bambino? They wont ship to my country. D:

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    Anyone know if Bambino's are sold by anyone exept Bambino? They wont ship to my country. D:
    You can get them from here: Big Baby Fun : Welcome

The store is based in the UK, and they will ship worldwide, but it's expensive!

Only 1000 dollars per diaper and abu cushies could be yours! They look pretty cute for an adult diaper though, def remind me of some similarities to my pampers cruisers in someways but they look like they need to be refined alot. The sides dont look stretchy and with a one tape system that spells danger. Also, i dont see any elastic waistbands .

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Only 1000 dollars per diaper and abu cushies could be yours! They look pretty cute for an adult diaper though, def remind me of some similarities to my pampers cruisers in someways but they look like they need to be refined alot. The sides dont look stretchy and with a one tape system that spells danger. Also, i dont see any elastic waistbands .
    Yeah they are expensive and lacking in features according to a few reviews I'v read, they apparently don't have the greatest absorbency either with a tendency to leak. The one tape design is really cool, but I'd imagine you'd have to position it perfectly and be very careful not to leak out the top.

They are like Avatar, visually amazing but not much beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    You can get them from here: Big Baby Fun : Welcome

The store is based in the UK, and they will ship worldwide, but it's expensive!
    Thanks. =D
    I think I accidently sent you a blank rep, but I will send you a good one when I next get the chance. :S

BayBee

I've tried them, and I'd have to say that they're pretty good. Great design!

This makes me happy. I think I'll grab a pack my next order from them. I have had them before.. but the mediums were super tight. Maybe the larges'll fit better. That, and I'm not too worried about absorbancy... I have boosters for a reason. :P