Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New goodnites

Default New goodnites

The design has changed a lot over the past 3 months. Now instead of white they are spotted with purple squares and they seem to fit snugger around my curves.

Any other opinions/observations?

The guys ones seem to be the same, but then again. This has been the first time in years I have worn a goodnite. They are good for the small wetting, and maybe a small mess, but anymore and you risk a leak.

It seems they're the same ninja/dirt bike ones that I purchased a few months ago. I'm still not sure if I like them. They are definitely a lot more stealthy. I think they went with the same material, or similar to the Underjams, but much better. These new Goodnites seems to hold their elasticity a lot longer than the old style ones.

In the wetting/messing part, I don't think they've either improved nor have they been degraded. They still don't hold much, but for a quick squirt or two, they're decent.

i miss the crinkle and the girl ones are cute. the boy ones are too generic.....

I like them, they feel like actual underwear and can hold several wettings for me without leaking. The designs are cool too!

I personally wish that they felt more babyish, but they do have ninjas on them now :3

I like the new ones. They don't feel like wearing printer paper, and the prints are all over. I really like the purple and butterflies.

I discovered I can fit into my wife's girls GoodNights.. was thinking on getting my own "boys" ones.. but i have been reading mixed reviews.. some people are saying the "boys" ones suck for.. guys.. lol and the Girl ones are better.. is this true? or they just rather wear the "girl" ones for the prints?

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    I discovered I can fit into my wife's girls GoodNights.. was thinking on getting my own "boys" ones.. but i have been reading mixed reviews.. some people are saying the "boys" ones suck for.. guys.. lol and the Girl ones are better.. is this true? or they just rather wear the "girl" ones for the prints?
    I don't think it's that much of a difference, but the girls ones have the extra padding between the legs rather than up front. My experience with goodnites is that a guys cash and prizes need to be pointed down rather than up as not to leak out the top. So the extra padding down there could be helpful, but I don't think it's a very noticeable difference.

I could be wrong, but otherwise it's just for the prints...

Thanks for the input. I was figuring that it was the same diaper just with different prints, only because that would save them time and production run costs.